Resident Precureologist
Here's the core reasons for why I love Fourze.
1) It seems like a parody, but high school really is like that.

2) The Astro Switches amplify a person's base desires and ulterior motives. Which is why Gentaro is the perfect hero. He doesn't have any ulterior motives. You can break his heart, but his soul is inviolate.

3) Gentaro is like Wall-E. He doesn't mean to do it, but every person he meets, he changes, altering their whole outlook on life.

4) I love how over the top it is. A secret portal to a moonbase? Sure why not? Kicking a guy with a rocket assisted drill, go for it! Teachers who are secretly superpowered drug pushers? *shrug*

Eye See You
None of you can say that Miu's kilt and legs ain't a selling point. I mean like c'monnnnnnn.

Super Moderator
Yuki's adorable.

I'll always love the scene in episode 1 where despite the threat of the monster stalking towards them Yuki is so enthusiastic about showing Gentaro how the belt works and teaching him his henshin pose. :laugh:

Yuki's adorable.

I'll always love the scene in episode 1 where despite the threat of the monster stalking towards them Yuki is so enthusiastic about showing Gentaro how the belt works and teaching him his henshin pose. :laugh:

My favorite Yuki spaz-out-at-Fourze moment was when Gentaro henshin-ed to rocket Tomoko out of that Tunnel.

I loved how her Fourze-enthusiasm face transitioned into Gentaro-exasperation face within seconds when she realized he just kidnapped a girl using the Fourze driver.

Yuki's adorable.

I wouldn't have thought you would be a fan of that.

I didn't think you'd like those type of scenes, is all. I remember you writing off OOO at episode 2 and they still hadn't reached the worst of its attempts at comedy yet.

While I do agree with that W and Fourze's comedy is better, what exactly is the difference between its style an that of Den-O and OOO? I'd like to see it plainly spelt out.