Kamen Rider vs. Sentai Movie "Superhero Taisen" May 2012

Who's the guy in the picture?

Kamen Rider Scissors, who always winds up getting killed in every appereance which is a running gag in Kamen Rider. The only time he didn't suck was when he was with the rest of the extra Riders on that cliff in Let's go Kamen Riders.

I think it would make more sense if Urataros possessed Luka, because of that time when he possessed Natsumi...

:fappery:

Quoth the Hillhurst Monsters...

NOT AGAIN!!!:shakefist

...must I relive that nightmare again.:shakefist:shakefist:shakefist

Eye See You
Which side is everyone on?.

As much as I love Kamen Rider, it was Sentai that brought me to the dance and I'll have to stay loyal to it no matter how retarded it gets. Fourze ain't helping either lol.

Which side is everyone on?.

As much as I love Kamen Rider, it was Sentai that brought me to the dance and I'll have to stay loyal to it no matter how retarded it gets. Fourze ain't helping either lol.

For me, I was more a Rider fan than Sentai. But honestly the real winners are the fans themselves, since the battle could wind up a stalemate.

Heroes are forever
And everyone keeps assuming this movie will be about Riders fighting against Sentais...

Kuuguitar
And everyone keeps assuming this movie will be about Riders fighting against Sentais...

I admit it's a dissonance between how versus is used in English against Japanese contexts.

Still, you know who'd win when Kamen Riders fight Super Sentai?

Ultraman.

Eye See You

There is no doubt in my mind that we will see Riders fighting Rangers, maybe not for the final battle but it will happen.

I admit it's a dissonance between how versus is used in English against Japanese contexts.

Still, you know who'd win when Kamen Riders fight Super Sentai?

Ultraman.

Versus usually means meet. So it would be Super Sentai meets Kamen Rider.

Eye See You
You have a point, since Tsukasa & Marvelous are both cut from the same cloth.

Yeah, I don`t think anyone is beleiving that the Riders and Rangers would kill eachother in the final battle of this movie.

A) they don`t want one franchise to look superior to the other, it could hurt the brass.
B) Things in these team ups usually even out. Look at all of the Sentai vs. films.
C) Some villain is what will be causing this **** and in the end the riders and rangers will team up for the final finish.

That`s what I`m expecting. If it went any differently I`d be more shocked than a black guy being searched for no reason by a racist cop.