Power Rangers 2012-2013 News Thread - Production on hold until 2012

I'm guessing VR troopers had a similar case?

Well...like Beetleborgs, it aired two season...not to mention they ended up converting the Metalder portion in Shaider.:laugh:

Honestly, I thought it did decent for a non-FoxKids syndication...especially in the promos where it keep promoting the fact...

"From the Makers of the Power Ranger..."

In my area, they did a pretty good strategy...paired it up with Syber Squad during the weekday.:169:

Here's the new rangers for 2012. It's gonna be called Ancient Legends:
goseigerposes.jpg

To compete and go for the female demographic , they have chosen to go along the path of Sailor Moon and cast five women in the roles.

The Link

Marcia-The outgoing teenage girl who discovers her father is Jason and has to bring together the daughters of the other first rangers . She has a pslit personality which likes to be a boy, so she becomes a fearless warrior .Red.

Erica- the nerdy shy girl who loves to play DDR. Blue.

Samantha- The masculine tomboy who loves to play dirty. Secretly loves to be a pretty pretty girl .Black.

Jessica- A tough girl who loves to fight others and never gives up.Yellow

Eva- The Valley girl. Pink.

Banned
Here's the new rangers for 2012. It's gonna be called Ancient Legends:
goseigerposes.jpg

To compete and go for the female demographic , they have chosen to go along the path of Sailor Moon and cast five women in the roles.

The Link

Marcia-The outgoing teenage girl who discovers her father is Jason and has to bring together the daughters of the other first rangers . She has a pslit personality which likes to be a boy, so she becomes a fearless warrior .Red.

Erica- the nerdy shy girl who loves to play DDR. Blue.

Samantha- The masculine tomboy who loves to play dirty. Secretly loves to be a pretty pretty girl .Black.

Jessica- A tough girl who loves to fight others and never gives up.Yellow

Eva- The Valley girl. Pink.

Which pile of crap did you pull that out of? I mean nice try, but at least try to come up with better nonsense. I mean look at dukemon, he's been doing it for years.

Which pile of crap did you pull that out of? I mean nice try, but at least try to come up with better nonsense. I mean look at dukemon, he's been doing it for years.

Dukemon doesn't make his up though, he just grabs rumors from good sources...

Look how many aspects of his Gobusters rumors turned out to be real.

Banned
Dukemon doesn't make his up though, he just grabs rumors from good sources...

Look how many aspects of his Gobusters rumors turned out to be real.

Sorry but no. Dukemon has spread fake crap in the past. Anyone else remember "I can confirm rolling ranger" HAH

He doesn't have any better sources than you or I could have if we lurked in Japanese forums. Anyway, he makes stuff up. And the stuff he doesn't make up... Well if you guess enough times you have a chance of getting it right. Thing is even when he reports stuff that is correct, none of it really even comes from him.:anime: