Gokaiger DX Gear, Ranger Keys and Mecha Discussion

You should make your own reviews before critisizing other people's work. I've tried doing toy reviews before, and they're not easy.

Live to Win
You should make your own reviews before critisizing other people's work. I've tried doing toy reviews before, and they're not easy.

I do toy reviews occasionally on other forums. As for video reviews, I've done one a couple of years back. Yes, doing video reviews is not easy, but it shouldn't be a disaster like what DosmRider did with SRC Gokaioh.

The bottom line is that if he had taken time to study the figure and directions, he would've come up with a more decent video review.

Well where do I begin? First of all, I don't know what a Gokai Ho is, but it sounds to me like a derogatory name for Luka and Ahim, and quite frankly that kind of thing is just offensive. Second, why in the name of Hibiki would he want to do reviews like someone who has no goddamn idea what the hell he's reviewing and is just doing it because he wants money from ad clicks? Cause that's what Peaugh is doing at this point. He has not a goddamn clue about anything Sentai or Kamen Rider but ran out of Transformers. Expanding your base is fine but know what you're talking about. Most of what he's knows he finds out after he's reviewed whatever it is and by being informed in the video comments or messages. Third, there's no way in hell you can properly speak on his "passion" for the figure or the review or anything else of the sort. Nobody here is one of the people who takes the box art pictures and just poses everything perfectly every time, and I hardly see how that speaks to his passion. Fourth, nobody here is Hibiki, and everyone makes mistakes. It's not really required to look at the instructions for anything before reviewing it, especially a figure. Fifth, since when does anything need to be in the center of the camera at all times ever? In fact, there's a lot of times when it's easier and/or more appropriate to have something off center. I didn't realize that you were the expert on video reviews, and we must all meet your exacting standards. Not every single review is a "ZOMG BESTEST REBIEW EBER!!!" video but to go around saying that something is the worst review ever is just plain stupid. I've seen plenty of reviews and pretty much all of Dosm's that aren't Ben10 related, and I can't think of a single one that qualifies as "worst review ever." I've seen some bad reviews before. People who can't pronounce "Heisei." People who review Ultra-Acts but have never seen Ultraman. People with lisps and a tight red jacket who think they know everything ever. I do these kinds of reviews all the time, and I make A LOT more mistakes than Dosm does, but sometimes imperfection in the video is what makes it a better video than one by some numbnut who sits there like a robot and tries to do everything exact and perfect. In conclusion, I will leave you with the eternal words of Rick Medina, "go **** yourself."

K

KamenRiderBritannia

Well where do I begin? First of all, I don't know what a Gokai Ho is, but it sounds to me like a derogatory name for Luka and Ahim, and quite frankly that kind of thing is just offensive. Second, why in the name of Hibiki would he want to do reviews like someone who has no goddamn idea what the hell he's reviewing and is just doing it because he wants money from ad clicks? Cause that's what Peaugh is doing at this point. He has not a goddamn clue about anything Sentai or Kamen Rider but ran out of Transformers. Expanding your base is fine but know what you're talking about. Most of what he's knows he finds out after he's reviewed whatever it is and by being informed in the video comments or messages. Third, there's no way in hell you can properly speak on his "passion" for the figure or the review or anything else of the sort. Nobody here is one of the people who takes the box art pictures and just poses everything perfectly every time, and I hardly see how that speaks to his passion. Fourth, nobody here is Hibiki, and everyone makes mistakes. It's not really required to look at the instructions for anything before reviewing it, especially a figure. Fifth, since when does anything need to be in the center of the camera at all times ever? In fact, there's a lot of times when it's easier and/or more appropriate to have something off center. I didn't realize that you were the expert on video reviews, and we must all meet your exacting standards. Not every single review is a "ZOMG BESTEST REBIEW EBER!!!" video but to go around saying that something is the worst review ever is just plain stupid. I've seen plenty of reviews and pretty much all of Dosm's that aren't Ben10 related, and I can't think of a single one that qualifies as "worst review ever." I've seen some bad reviews before. People who can't pronounce "Heisei." People who review Ultra-Acts but have never seen Ultraman. People with lisps and a tight red jacket who think they know everything ever. I do these kinds of reviews all the time, and I make A LOT more mistakes than Dosm does, but sometimes imperfection in the video is what makes it a better video than one by some numbnut who sits there like a robot and tries to do everything exact and perfect. In conclusion, I will leave you with the eternal words of Rick Medina, "go **** yourself."

This^^^^^

Why yes, I do know everything
How 'bout we drop this fight over a reviewer and actually discuss the toys? >_> If you guys wanna argue about pointless stuff then take it to PMs or whatever

Irregular Hunter
How 'bout we drop this fight over a reviewer and actually discuss the toys? >_> If you guys wanna argue about pointless stuff then take it to PMs or whatever

^^^This. So, with new DX sets on the way, I hope they eventually make another DX Sixth Rangers set or two.

Would like to change his avatar
I want my Black Condor Key, dammit! I also hope they do a Liveman set.

I don't expect a team set of Changeman Keys -- they put so little care into the Change Dragon Key... :disappoin

Oh, and Signalman would be nice.