Hiroshi Watari Sharivan/Spielban/Boomer also in an interview said Gavan would be the only metal hero starring in Gokaiger Vs Gavan...

Down memory lane indeed though...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx8zGptGH90"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx8zGptGH90[/ame]

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
I would not think they'd touch SS since it would piss Saban off. No SS

Only reason Saban got back into Power Rangers was because he was pissed off at what Disney did with their MMPR revision

He could care less honestly about the general product as long as people don't tamper with what's his

Eye See You
ORLY?!!

Tell em I said REDUCE THE PRICE OF YOUR DVDS!!!

Toei needs to avoid DVD in general at this point. It's out dated and releasing classic shows on an almost defunct format is pointless, go the route of High Def, charge an extra $10 per release and blamo. Totally worth it when the quality gives you a hard on.

Whats next, Sentai 199 special edition on VHS?.

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
Toei needs to avoid DVD in general at this point. It's out dated and releasing classic shows on an almost defunct format is pointless, go the route of High Def, charge an extra $10 per release and blamo. Totally worth it when the quality gives you a hard on.

A lot more people own DVD players than they do Blu-Ray

Whats next, Sentai 199 special edition on VHS?.

They should finish releasing the DVD ones , not have one foot in each. HD doesn't make a difference and in fact seeing Star Wars in HD, I'm afraid for Sentai. They need to give them the Godzilla treatment and remove all the strings and such.

Exactly. In a recession , going to a more expensive format would isolate many customers and besides , they need to finish releasing the ones they haven't yet.

I want more Metal Hero, but to cancel Sentai? Why can't they just adapt Power Rangers into Sentai or dub it and give us the full reign to making the series cheaply. Get PLEX and some designers and bam! , you could run Power Rangers and have Sentai be the adaptation unless they want to dub it. Wouldn't that be a twist?

If they do do another Metal Hero, phase Kamen Rider off or combine them and call it the Metal Rider franchise?

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Is there any reason Metal Hero couldn't just come back for a few movies rather than shelve Rider or Sentai? Now that Toei seems to want to keep doing big crossovers anyway ...

Digital Artist
I hope they don't come back and replace Super Sentai. Sentai holds a place in many people so it shouldn't just go away. It would be cool for Metal Hero to come back and have their own timeslot and movies. That, I wouldn't mind seeing. Let's see how the Gokaiger/Gavin movie goes. I'm hoping for the best and for Super Sentai to live on.

Eye See You

But Blu-ray is the next step and what's going to be used for the years to come. DVD is out dated and just garbage compared to Blu-ray. Having these shows released on DVD now at this point is like releasing them on VHS when DVD was in it's prime, it's pointless now.

They should finish releasing the DVD ones , not have one foot in each. HD doesn't make a difference and in fact seeing Star Wars in HD, I'm afraid for Sentai. They need to give them the Godzilla treatment and remove all the strings and such.

HD doesn't make a difference?. This a joke right?. The Star Wars Blu-ray release (better than the HDTV version) was incredible and easily one of the best transfers in Blu-ray history.

You are afraid for Sentai?, the Sentai Movie collection Box set is out on Blu and looks incredible. DVD is out dated and just VHS on disc. Do yourself the favour and upgrade, spend that $5 which you seem to think is a massive jump in price and you'll be thankful for it in the end.

The remaining shows Toei needs to release should be done in Combo packs which include the Blu's and DVD's so the fans that shelled out the money for the already released DVD's don't get fucked over. Toei botched this entire thing by waiting this long to release these classic shows either way.

Exactly. In a recession , going to a more expensive format would isolate many customers and besides , they need to finish releasing the ones they haven't yet.

Bullshit. I love how the recession excuse is always thrown in there as a cop out on upgrading to Blu-ray. Blu-rays generally cost $4-5 more than a DVD, what is the fucking deal with $5?. If you cannot afford $5 then buying movies are the least of your worries.

Plus Blu-ray companies are now making combo packs for cheap which include the DVD in it, so you can start building up the Blu-ray collection and I've seen incredible titles in the Blu-ray bin for CHEAPER than the latest DVD released.