Which series as a whole is more BLOODY Super Sentai or Kamen Rider?

It's over 8,000!
Skreeong!
Don't tell me those were the puppies.

no, but I think Doragoris ate a couple of puppies before hand.:sweat:

Some of the eariler stuff is like that, but overall, it's lowered to wrestling and exploding monsters.
that is such a terrible way of saying it though, it's like saying Rider/Sentai is nothing but a toy commercial that so happens to have a monster in it.

Ultraman doesn't sustain injuries like those.

yes they do,

UltraSeven's leg was mangled, not broken, MANGLED.
Ace and Mebius were both run through by their enemies.
Zoffy was burned, stabbed (technically pecked), and poisoned in the same episode.
Ultraman was killed in the line of duty.
just of the top of my head.:anime:

I heard from many that Shin was crappy.

To be fair, it was. The story was extremely talky and slow-paced in the first half. But, the action sequences are pretty good, a lot more realistic than the more over-the-top stuff we're used to. Plus, we get some Heisei-era Godzilla veterans in the film, including Masanobu Takashima (Tadao's son/Masahiro's younger brother) and Daijirou Harada (Godzilla Vs. Mechagodzilla '93)! (And the film was scored by musician/actor Ryuudou Uzaki, who played the hero in GMK!) Ishinomori himself made a cameo as a scientist early in the film. Oh, and there's one scene of nudity (Shin and his girlfriend Ai swimming nude in a swimming pool and lying together romantically).

For the first Heisei Rider production, the movie was essentially The Fly Vs. the Terminator. (Terminator 2: Judgement Day was a huuuuuuge thing in Japan back in the day. There was no escaping it!) When I first saw a picture of Shin on an ad for the film on the back of a Japanese magazine, I originally thought he was going to be like the Guyver (which the design reminds me of!), but we get something more like the Hulk. Not a bad thing, though. It's sort of an extension of the concept for Amazon. This concept was what Ishinomori was playing around with for years. (And yet it still has to be called a Masked Rider! Gotta' keep that brand name, even though Shin doesn't wear a mask! :) )

If you lower your expectations, I kind of recommend it.

Ore, Sanjou!
as was said earlier, Kamen Rider Amazon was a very bloody and gory series, with the caviat that by today's standards, the blood effects look very cheesy and fake.

OTOH, as Amazon is the shortest of any rider series, and it's likely that the level of violence was the cause of it only having 24 episodes

Mr. Kamen Rider
as was said earlier, Kamen Rider Amazon was a very bloody and gory series, with the caviat that by today's standards, the blood effects look very cheesy and fake.

That's your opinion. I think the blood effects in Amazon look great, particularly those on Amazon himself. We're dealing with giant mutant animals here, I don't think realism really matters.

OTOH, as Amazon is the shortest of any rider series, and it's likely that the level of violence was the cause of it only having 24 episodes

It wasn't. Part of it was that Amazon got leftover production blocks from X, part of it was network shenanigans with MBS doing some kind of reorganizing and not promoting the show properly. I forget the specifics, but it wasn't the violence. There's Tokusatsu from the same time and later that's arguably more violent.