Kamen Rider vs. Sentai Movie "Superhero Taisen" May 2012

going to be great seeing Decade back in action and maybe even a change battle with him and the Gokaigers...
Wonder if DiEnd or anyone else from the series is going to show up

That's the one thing about this movie. It has so many possibilities on what could happen that you can't help but speculate. Even though some of the older Riders & Rangers might not have a bigger role, it's still worth it.

11 years ago, the idea of Riders & Sentai crossing over was wishful thinking. Then in 2009, we had Decade & Shinkengers, even though Power Rangers did it first.

Last edited:
Heroes are forever
Wishful thinking? I was expecting it to happen... it just had to, I wasn't surprised at all by those episodes.

What IS shocking however, is a movie dedicated to it, and having EVERY Sentai and EVERY Rider in it.

Kuuguitar
I think it would make more sense if Urataros possessed Luka, because of that time when he possessed Natsumi...

:fappery:

DAIMON PAWNCH
let's talk about the sentai version...

need Go-ONger to balance out Den-O

I'm A Djinn
I really hope this movie is a success as a story.

I love Den-O and would always watch movies about it.

I couldnt bring myself to even just like Decade past his Net movies.

I love Gokaiger for the good storytellng and likeable cast.

My feelngs aside their individual titles though, as long as the story is good, hopefully without any Inoue or Yonemura crap (I sure hope that the writers of Gokaiger and Yasuko Kobayashi get the helm since I tend to like their stories), I think the movie would b great.

KR and Super Sentai crossover movie is a definite win by premise alone. Im just hoping for a story that does it justice.