The History of the Power Rangers - Discussion Thread

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
And that was back in the beginning of August, so he's got to be somewhere around the Solaris Knight saga (which is probably what slowed him down so much, almost everything between Gatekeeper & Heir Apparent was complete crap)

Banned
And that was back in the beginning of August, so he's got to be somewhere around the Solaris Knight saga (which is probably what slowed him down so much, almost everything between Gatekeeper & Heir Apparent was complete crap)

Actually, that post was from November 29th

"Yep, it's that time again - time again to remind you the same thing I remind people every single time I do one of these, that History of Power Rangers has no set schedule and will be updated when I damn well feel like it and that I have a busy life and blah, blah, blah.

Look, I want to get these videos done with as much as the rest of you want to see them. Among the shows I do, History of Power Rangers is actually AS popular as Atop the Fourth Wall, but these things take time. People are trying to get around the "When's the Next History of Power Rangers?" question by asking what episode I'm on on a particular series. You want to know what episode I'm on? Follow my twitter. When I marathon some episodes, I talk all about it. Otherwise continue to be patient. They take time, they take effort. As of this post, I'm on episode 4 of Mystic Force. I have been on episode 4 of Mystic Force for a few months now because of all the other stuff I do. I do want to get these out of the way, if only to finally put History of Power Rangers behind me for a while. I honestly didn't think it would take as long as the project has, but that's life for you. Answers to common questions:

-No, I have not watched the Samurai/RPM team-up. I'm saving it for after I watch RPM.
-Yes I know about the Korean Power Rangers MMO. I don't care; I'm not a gamer. I play ONE MMO and that's Star Trek Online, and even then it's infrequent because I play it more for story then for playing with other people or the like or when I feel the need to unwind, same as when I play Team Fortress 2 and to answer your next question I don't have a favorite class. I play what I feel like playing.
-I currently do not have plans to go to Power Morphicon 2012. Then again, I didn't have plans to go to Power Morphicon in 2010, either, around this time, so we'll see if they invite me again.

And please don't feel I'm directing these remarks at EVERYBODY. People who are asking know who they are and people who aren't should feel smug that they're not bugging me about it."

:laugh: Oh, so he finally just got pissed and stopped then? Last post of his I saw on the subject was when I said & he was on episode 4 then lol

He didn't stop watching, per se, it's just that he's gotten very agrivated in the past six months about people being overexcited about HoPR, & warned them, even in his videos themselves, that pushing him to finish them would make him less eager to do so.

A few weeks after he put out the Dino Thunder video, he was quoted saying that he was about 3-4 episodes into Mystic Force (he watches a series ahead to give his immediate thoughts time to cool) apparently, last week, he said that he was still only four episodes into Mystic Force, but he was planning to force the rest of them in so he can finish the SPD video in this month.

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
He didn't stop watching, per se, it's just that he's gotten very agrivated in the past six months about people being overexcited about HoPR, & warned them, even in his videos themselves, that pushing him to finish them would make him less eager to do so.

Instead of him being moody about it and threatening to stop, he should take it as a positive reaction and use it to improve where he feels he needs to

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
It's not like he's pouting. He's been busy doing other things, like AtFW. HoPR is just one small thing he does, and it doesn't get done on any set schedule. Also, there is no better way of making sure that I don't do something than pestering me about it incessantly, so I fully understand where the guy is coming from. This isn't a job. He doesn't get paid. The people waiting for the next installment can just wait until he's done. He's not half-assing it, so people really can just keep their complaints to themselves.

Rebellious
He hasn't threatened to stop. He's simply frustrated at the people who continually ask when the next episode will be out despite him saying it has no set schedule.

He hasn't threatened to stop. He's simply frustrated at the people who continually ask when the next episode will be out despite him saying it has no set schedule.

You know, its stuff like this that sent James Rolfe up the wall.:redface2: