Status
Not open for further replies.
Tourisugari no Rider
13 episodes to get rid of a boss.... I agree most of the episodes were not showing any fights between fourze and Scorpio and that it was needed to bring the team together and also to bring all useful switches for fire and elek states....

I guess that the 11 left will be beaten really fast... Or the show will be quite long !

The red eyes guy is a bit stupid, should have put all horoscopes to kill Fourze when he had only 4 switches... The usual stupid act of the evil people.

I would be disappointed to see libra and the others being beaten in a couple of episodes, this is maybe my fear about the show. I wish to see all horoscopes and to see them having as cool fights as Scorpio had !

Minato Ascending
13 episodes to get rid of a boss.... I agree most of the episodes were not showing any fights between fourze and Scorpio and that it was needed to bring the team together and also to bring all useful switches for fire and elek states....

I guess that the 11 left will be beaten really fast... Or the show will be quite long !

The red eyes guy is a bit stupid, should have put all horoscopes to kill Fourze when he had only 4 switches... The usual stupid act of the evil people.

I would be disappointed to see libra and the others being beaten in a couple of episodes, this is maybe my fear about the show. I wish to see all horoscopes and to see them having as cool fights as Scorpio had !

Well, so far we don't know what's the motive from the Red-Eye Man, and why he gave all those switches to students of his school. Once we found out more we'll understand why he made the decisions that they did, but quite frankly as the chairman of the school, if he really wanted to he could've expelled members of the KRC, starting with Gentaro, to ensure that they won't interfere with his plans. But it's a Kamen Rider series, and as long the story is great I'm not going to second-guess everything, including where Gentaro hides his Fourze driver and all those Astro Switches.

as the chairman of the school, if he really wanted to he could've expelled members of the KRC, starting with Gentaro, to ensure that they won't interfere with his plans.

That happened in Megaranger, but under different circumstances. That would be interesting to see, to have the students and faculty start to openly resent and throw out the Club. Kamen Rider THE NEXT had a similar situation with Hongo being fired from his job after being forced to reveal his abilities.

Lurker
if he really wanted to he could've expelled members of the KRC,

Honestly, I'm suspecting that it's a case of "We can crush him at any time, but choose to keep him around for fun" because Fourze does cause some of the normal Zodiarts to undergo evolution, as evidenced by Monoceros.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Honestly, I'm suspecting that it's a case of "We can crush him at any time, but choose to keep him around for fun" because Fourze does cause some of the normal Zodiarts to undergo evolution, as evidenced by Monoceros.

Didn't the red-eyed man said something about 'We'll see if Fourze is useful for us or not' in the JK arc?

Altar also evolved. The switch was only supposed to have telekinesis. I'm guessing Scorpio's giant form to be an evolution, too.

Gentarou's attitude may also be evolving the Astro switches. Tomoko said that Fire States' fire absorbing power did not come from the switch, but from Gentarou himself.

Gamou is obviously using the school as a test ground to push the switches abilities to their limits and Fourze may be unwittingly helping him.

Eye See You
Ep 13 -

-A total twist having Sonada sensei as the Scorpion Zodiart.
-If Tachibana/Garren is the Principal then who was the one teacher in the previous episode that whats-her-face tried to get to send a space shuttle to the moon to save Kengo?.
-The Water trap switch..... One of those wtf moments along with a buch of the other Fourze switches.
-I really liked the Miura was brought back and the entire drug addiction angle was used with the Switches, that's something so powerful yet hidden so well in this episode.

Minato Ascending
Ep 13 -

-A total twist having Sonada sensei as the Scorpion Zodiart.
-If Tachibana/Garren is the Principal then who was the one teacher in the previous episode that whats-her-face tried to get to send a space shuttle to the moon to save Kengo?.

Well, Sonada was the teacher who took Yuuki to see the Chairman/Red-Eyed Man, and she pleaded with the Red-Eyed Man to send a shuttle to the Moon so Kengo can be rescued.

-The Water trap switch..... One of those wtf moments along with a buch of the other Fourze switches.

It's actually useful imo.

-I really liked the Miura was brought back and the entire drug addiction angle was used with the Switches, that's something so powerful yet hidden so well in this episode.

Agreed.

Eye See You
So what is the difference between Chairman and Principal?.

The Water Tap Switch is useful, just funny looking.

One thing I will say... I was really worried when hearing that piece of **** Koichi Sakamoto was going to do leading the stunt work for KR. I said to myself.... here we go... useless wire-fu 24-7 and it's slowly happening.

At this point I wouldn't be shocked if we got wire-fu while the team members are in the Rabbit Hutch for **** sakes.

Sakamoto is an idiot. His work is garbage. He overkills it 10 fold. I could live with the minor **** he did with W but now I see him getting comfortable and going overboard just like with Power Rangers.

Like I said, don't be shocked when you see Gentarou doing wire-fu while having a normal conversation with Tomoko or something.

**** Sakamoto.

Status
Not open for further replies.