Sentai 2012 - Tokumei Sentai Gobusters - Picture and News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chief HJU News Editor
The Sword/Gun switching thing is exclusive to Gokaiger so don't expect it. I think it'll go down the way it normally goes down with Sentai teams that have both guns and swords.

It's pretty much the only show for the characters to actively swap, I think.

Rebellious
I wish they'd given Break an actual motorcycle, if only to spare us from that terrible CGI unicycle.

Yes we've seen the bike. People are just cutting up the whole catalog now

1011c.jpg

Break's motorized unicycle...the stupidest looking thing since Amazon's Jungler. :nono:

I used to think Jungler was stupid too. Now I really like it :laugh: The SIC version or whatever else there is at least does the design some more justice.

Break's unicycle however gets no such redemption.

Eye See You
Black Fang is correct.

Yes it was, or for that matter any vehicle to get around since Magi Rangers.

As long as 1 member has a vehicle and they don't get whored out like in Power Rangers then I'm down. I really didn't think the Wind Rangers needed bikes in PRNS, is stole the thunder (pun intended) from when the Thunder Rangers debuted with their bikes where as in Hurricanger when Gouraijer arrived WITH bikes it was an :O_O: moment.

Break's motorized unicycle...the stupidest looking thing since Amazon's Jungler. :nono:

and the Baron Booster, never forget it or the 3.4 seconds it appeared in Kiva.

Despite what you think of it those are still vehicles. I can't believe I forgot about them since the Bike and SPD cars had really cool designs. Not much of a Dekaranger fan though.

Status
Not open for further replies.