Torchwood's cancellation is effectively confirmed, because Russell T Davies has suspended all projects as his partner is ill. :(

Chief HJU News Editor
His partner being ill doesn't really have anything to do with Torchwood being cancelled.

EDIT: It's quite amusing that someone has deicided to remove the majority of the bad reviews and negative criticisms from the wiki page.

Super Kamen Sentai Rider
His partner being ill doesn't really have anything to do with Torchwood being cancelled.

EDIT: It's quite amusing that someone has deicided to remove the majority of the bad reviews and negative criticisms from the wiki page.

Was about to mention that first part :laugh: I mean, I know he runs it, but if it was doing really well then wouldn't they just get someone else to replace him?

Eye See You
My return to The Doktah is coming.....

I hope the latest series can apologize for the boring **** fest that was Matt Smith series 1.

Lurker
My return to The Doktah is coming.....

I hope the latest series can apologize for the boring **** fest that was Matt Smith series 1.

What the fudge is wrong with season five in your eyes? It's one of the most complex and exciting seasons DW has ever had, far cleverer than some of RTD's superficial action stories.

If you didnt like that season, there's no chance you'll like season six, because it's a direct continuation of most of season five's mysteries and plot threads.

Eye See You
I loved "Beast Below" or whatever episode 2 was called on the whale ship.

Everything else was just boring to me, man. I was pissed that I wasn't feeling it.

I'm still giving the latest series a go. Same for Torchwood, Torchwood is my hommie.