Status
Not open for further replies.
Tourisugari no Rider
I'm glad they finally reveal the identity of the Scorpio Zodiart, even though Sonoda being Scorpio was a worst-kept secret (especially since they intentionally gave the faculty members names that give us strong hint on who their Zodiart might be).

I'm happy to see the return of Miura, and the fallout of his short reign as the Orion Zodiart in the first two eps of the series. Fourze may be one of the few KR series that actually brings back a minor character whose plot should've ended when he was defeated by the Kamen Rider, but the plot of him struggling to stay "clean" from the effects of the Astro Switch gives us some insight on what the users must've went through once the switch is gone. Even though Fourze is full of little sound effects and moments where it is liken to a live-action anime show, but stories like this also lend some credibility of this series having dramatic storyline that examines the person behind the lackey of the Zodiart Generals.

Btw, do you guys think Scorpio Zodiart is actually taller than Sonoda? Given how short the actress of Sonoda is, I'm not surprised that the suit actor would be taller by comparison. And I must admit Sonoda became sexy at the end, when she shed her image of a good school teacher to the real Scorpio Zodiart; her eyes was seductive as she was offering that Astro Switch to Miura. I do wonder if Sonoda will be gone once Scorpio is finally defeated by Fourze.

In the same way, Orion was taller than Miura, that's why the transformation is surrended by the cosmos, the energy is changing the body into the zodiart so the size does not matter....

Scorpio had always this female way of moving and Sonoda was too perfect for the character. I'll miss her too. I'm expecting her to be killed by the libra but I would not mind seeing her kept away for a come back as Miura did.

Next episode is ending a big first arc. Libra is the next ! Hope this will go same way it has been but I suspect to see a more dramatic arc. Just like in Gurren Lagan.

Fourze is one of the Best rider for the moment !

I'm just back from Japan and from the Eigamura Toei studio in Kyoto to make some pictures with the suits there, that's really cool to see the children running to have a picture with Fourze !

Ah, one stuff I don't like, the new OOO suit in megamax, the alternative suit with the yellow and green all over... not good !

Now waiting for the January movie with Gyaban !!!!

Akihabara is lighten up by KAmen rider this year.... I can say, the merchandise for Riders and especially Fourze is working quite well so we should have riders for still a couple of years.

Next to that, who thinks Miura will not use the switch like Nozama did... Although the message for children about drugs is more important if he does (see if you start, you'll never be able to stop...)

All the Horoscopes have got to show themselves through the entire zodiac.

As for Sonoda/Scorpio, they better keep her throughout the series. Hoping they'd get information out of her and maybe join the club. That is if she goes through a coma and gets found and rescued.

Minato Ascending

As for Sonoda/Scorpio, they better keep her throughout the series. Hoping they'd get information out of her and maybe join the club. That is if she goes through a coma and gets found and rescued.

If they can show Miura reformed after his switch was destroyed by Fourze, then I hope they'll do the same for Sonoda. It'd be a waste if she was just disposed of after Scorpion Zodiart is defeated.

Why do you want Sonoda to join the club? I don't think we need to have every Zodiart get reformed and become friendly with the heroes. Some people are just bad. Not every Dopant was a good guy who just had a bad turn of luck and did wrong, even those whom we could be sympathetic to.

I'm indifferent as to whether or not Sonoda should survive, though it would be nice to see all 12 Horoscopes together. Maybe if she shows up for an episode or two after her defeat and redeems herself, that could work.

Red Falcon
http://ameblo.jp/shuheinaruse/entry-11100831727.html

The filming for the video for Giant Step is today. I'm not really sure why they feel the need to make one--probably part of The Quest for More Money (tm).

So thats the reason why the single got pushed back till next month :shakefist

I can see Sonoda sharing the same fate as Kirihiko ... one of her familiy members appears in the latter stages to get revenge for Sonoda (sounds familiar right :laugh:)

In Justice, We Trust!
Why do you want Sonoda to join the club? I don't think we need to have every Zodiart get reformed and become friendly with the heroes. Some people are just bad. Not every Dopant was a good guy who just had a bad turn of luck and did wrong, even those whom we could be sympathetic to.

I'm indifferent as to whether or not Sonoda should survive, though it would be nice to see all 12 Horoscopes together. Maybe if she shows up for an episode or two after her defeat and redeems herself, that could work.

Not to mention that the Principle(Or whomever it is their working for) Wouldn't let Sonada go scot free like that. She probably knows far too much about the main baddies, that she'd probably get killed to prevent any information leaks, if that was to happen.

Kuuguitar
Not to mention that the Principle(Or whomever it is their working for) Wouldn't let Sonada go scot free like that. She probably knows far too much about the main baddies, that she'd probably get killed to prevent any information leaks, if that was to happen.

Which was what Saeko did with Kirihiko, now that I think about it.

BELIEVE IN THE #KYOUKOARMY
So who else here thinks Sonoda is officially 1000x hotter now that she's been revealed as a Zodiarts? Anyone? Or is that just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.