dude nerdisms thats what you are
So took the GF to Best Buy for some holiday shopping and well the first thing I see when I go into the store is this baby.

smallville.jpg

It was marked at $249.99. I however did not notice the sales price that ended yesterday making the series instead $199.99. A solid win in my book. Sadly... I can't have it till Christmas. :mad:

Did I mention that this set with the figure is a Best Buy Exclusive.

Live to Win
So took the GF to Best Buy for some holiday shopping and well the first thing I see when I go into the store is this baby.

*Snip* (We don't need to see this image more than once, do we?)

It was marked at $249.99. I however did not notice the sales price that ended yesterday making the series instead $199.99. A solid win in my book. Sadly... I can't have it till Christmas. :mad:

Sweet. You should take some pics of the figure when the time comes.

仮面ライダーディックヘッド
imagegxx.jpg

Got Transformers Prime at Best Buy, since Target seems to only offer it online, and Walmart can't seem to find it in their store systems. And did I just miss it, or is there no Blu-ray release?

Also got BSG: The Plan for $5 at Target. I loved the series & somehow never got around to seeing this movie when the disc originally came out.

Finally, awesomtasticular Rankin-Bass singalong DVD so I can rip the audio & have "Put One Foot In Front Of The Other" without paying iTunes $10 for an "album only" track that buries the 3-minute song in a 25 minute-long track.

Eye See You

smallville.jpg

Waiting on my set from Ebay, I had to drop $295 on it. Not even out in here in my area or it sold out on the first day or something.

Waiting on my set from Ebay, I had to drop $295 on it. Not even out in here in my area or it sold out on the first day or something.

OUCH dude, however i just got a chance to look at my friend's who has his opened and it is worth every damn cent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this series and the figure is a plus.

Eye See You
from what I see it looks maybe enough like it to pass but not perfect. think like medicom luke skywalker it's sorta there but not.

From pics I've seen it looks like it depends what direction you are looking at him at. It's weird. Either way it's a must own figure for a Smallville fan, it's the fucken Blur for **** sakes.

From pics I've seen it looks like it depends what direction you are looking at him at. It's weird. Either way it's a must own figure for a Smallville fan, it's the fucken Blur for **** sakes.

damn straight. wish we had like a 1/6th of him.

I'm curious about this Tom Welling figure. Can you take a pic of it?

I really should start back up on watching Smallville. Stopped after the 6th season, I think. I have all of the episodes, but I don't feel like watching them right now.