Kamen Rider vs. Sentai Movie "Superhero Taisen" May 2012

Or how about they just make up some new villain?

If that...create the Y and K of the CYMK set up cause I do not agree with Yuusuke/Kuuga being the YK of the group.

Daishocker creates four drivers...

Unit C - Stolen by Daiki
Unit Y - Unstable
Unit M - Used by Decade
Unit K - "Master Key" Unit...aka Great Leader's ultimate weapon

Lurker
If that...create the Y and K of the CYMK set up cause I do not agree with Yuusuke/Kuuga being the YK of the group.

Daishocker creates four drivers...

Unit C - Stolen by Daiki
Unit Y - Unstable
Unit M - Used by Decade
Unit K - "Master Key" Unit...aka Great Leader's ultimate weapon

DaiShocker's "Great Leader" is/was Tsukasa.

Everywhere You Go
This "unit" idea actually sounds awesome! Unit Y or K should have the ability to transform its user into Showa Riders! I wouldn't mind seeing this in the movie!:D

I think that the movie Rider would be Decade like, except he would have an unlimited range in Kamen Rides.

"Training."
I bet Decade will FFR Super Sentai members into...

1323125772487.jpg

Giant key blades FTW.

Mad Skillz
He'll need to FFR someone into Mobirates as well, otherwise he just has a team of really pissed off Gokaiger.

However I do agree with you that Decade wound up changing the way Toei does it's Toku. Since now Kamen Riders, Super Sentai, Space Sheriffs, Kikaida Brothers, Inazuman, & Zubat now all exist in one universe.
That's why he had to travel into another universe to visit Shinkenger because they all exist in the same universe.
He'll need to FFR someone into Mobirates as well, otherwise he just has a team of really pissed off Gokaiger.
GokaiOh will be the Mobirate!