Viewing Globe - Serious Talk For Serious People Such As Ourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's over 8,000!
Hey guys! Long time no talk :3 I am in the UK now~
*_* I was so surprised on the busride over to the hotel they have STAPLES. LOL..
Also.. I am very tired.. but I am not napping 'till tonight.
And yes I just checked into the hotel like an hour and a half ago.

Wait Kura is in the UK? When did that happened and what did I miss?!

I was thinking the same thing.

She got a job as an Animator at SEGA UK.

That is epic. :castlerock: Congratulations, Kura.

It's not stealing if you ask for permission...just an FYI. :p

He's requesting permission to steal. He also can ask permission to ask for permission if he wants. :laugh:

So, being a collector...most of your pay check must go back to your employer. :laugh:

That may be the perfect employee.

Eye See You
Including the vagina.

This video is dedicated to Algo "I have sex with my eyes open" Fonix

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDzIez1uYmw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDzIez1uYmw[/ame]

Heroes are forever
It's always awesome for a pumpkinhead like me to see someone else post a Helloween video.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
So, being a collector...most of your pay check must go back to your employer. :laugh:

You'd think that but our selection of Transformers is pretty bad. The distributor likes to dump old stuff on us, like the 2008 Battle Screen packs (yay for first movie barricade and half-killed bumblebee?) or 2010 Leader Prime. We got some older Deluxes in last week that included Tuner Skids. I got Human Alliance Sandstorm there in my first week though and some LEGO stuff.

I intend to pick up some more LEGO and Apple To Apple on monday. Possibly another gift for my sister and some candy. We got a pretty neat selection of candies.

Status
Not open for further replies.