The S.H. Figuarts Thread: Justi-5's the Figure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered a bunch of Figuarts off Mandarake, if they're all in stock, then I should have Emperor Kiva and Ixa, three Kuugas, and four Doubles on the way. They were all great prices, but it was still a hella lot of money. Of course, with SAL shipping I won't get them until next year, but hey, they were pretty cheap.

Orange
I am SOLD on rocket states. FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU:thumbs:

fourze looks so good in orange. but i wonder.. does he come with regular hands or am i screwed with two rockets as hands for the figure?

BTW! for those looking for Shinkenger Figuarts, the Toys R Us on Lakes Drive, West Covina, CA, has a whole bunch of them.

Last edited:
"Training."
Eh...if Rocket States had some armour changes then it will warrant a buy from me but it just doesn't seem worth it as it is a Base State repaint. (Or I am burnt out from buying numerous different coloured W mold/re-mold SHF. :redface2: :laugh:)

I guess we're not getting a Nadeshiko then? Not that I expected them to do her, being a girl and all.. But it would have been nice.

Dull Brilliance
I guess we're not getting a Nadeshiko then? Not that I expected them to do her, being a girl and all.. But it would have been nice.

It's a little early to be writing her off. Megamax just came out. A lot of characters take a while to get Figuarts.

It's a little early to be writing her off. Megamax just came out. A lot of characters take a while to get Figuarts.

If we're talking movie exclusive guys in particular then look at how long it took us to get G Den-O.

Minato Ascending
Am I the only one who's meh about Rocket States?

I also think it looks only okay, and I'd rather purchase the Elek and Fire States before I would even contemplate getting the Rocket State.

Btw, since Kamen Rider W/Double is my favorite KR series, I'm contemplating getting all the major Figuarts from this series. I already have Cyclone/Joker, but I'm thinking about buying Accel, Skull, and Eternal as well. Is there a site that has good prices for these figures? I'm looking to cut costs whenever I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.