Lurker
Richie wasnt really sure what to make of the latest person he crossed paths with, definatly not nearly as ill tempered as the football players but not quite as nice as Chiaki either. Only thing he could call her warning was depressing, was it really that bad here? There didnt seem much disproving that all things considered but still. Considering she left right after saying it he couldnt really ask if she was kidding or not either. Could be worse though, sure he was running in to trouble already but at least he wasnt on bad terms with the women, that was definatly something he could be glad about! "You speak english? Finally my luck is starting to turn around here." it felt good to stick to his native tongue even for a little bit, not having to worry about pissing someone off by mispronouncing something. "And yeah we probably should get going, I'll let ya lead the way you seem to know the way around here a little better than I do." With that the two of them headed back inside. Richie stopped momentarily when he found some weird object on the ground, some black and orange thing with a number 1 on the front. Wonder what this thing is for...couldnt hurt to hold onto it though. he thought pocketing the device and then moving on.

Finally they found the classroom, just in time too from the looks of things. Now he just had to slip in the back without drawing too much attention, after that morning he didnt wanna attract any more attention and end up in another crappy situation. Looking across the classroom he saw that blonde chick from before, some smart looking guy who looked too damn serious, a big tough looking guy and a bunch of others that didnt stand out much. Just stay low man, stay low and avoid anymore trouble.

Lurker
Kousei let his body dropped onto his desk at the back of the classroom, the exhaustion from his last overnight session at the Rabbit Hutch was finally getting to him. "I'll get some rest as soon as the Fourze System is up and running..." The young man said, promised, to himself. Straightening up on his chair, Kousei brought his textbook up in order to block the teacher's view of his desk, and searched for his tools. After a few seconds of rummaging through his bag, the brunette stopped dead on his tracks. "Where's Switch 1...?" He worriedly asked under his breath. After searching for a few more minutes without success, Kousei closed his bag and stood up.

"Now, Hidama-kun, you're not planning to leave the class before I take attendance again, are you?" The teacher called out from the front of the room, stopping the young man on his track.

"No..." Kousei answered under his breath and sat back down as some of his classmates tried to hide their chuckling and snickering. Sighing in defeat, the brunette on to his back again to took out an small object that resembled a hamburger. Kousei inserted a switch on it and immediately the burger transformed into a small rover. "Look for the Rocket Switch on the schoolground... Hurry..." The young man said under his breath, placing the littler robot on the ground, letting it roll out of the classroom.

Sweet Sweets
Jeanne made it to her class, which, consequently, was the one opposite of the one Richie was in, though she did not know this as of yet. Taking her usual seat and noticed that yet another student was missing from their assigned seat. This person, like the other two before them, were always on time and them being absent made things odd for the other students as they gossiped to themselves.

"Yamada-kun isn't here either? What's going on?" Replied one student, a red bow in her otherwise black hair.

"I don't know...but I heard that he's at the hospital with Asuma and Tobi as well." Replied her friend, who was wearing a blue bow in her hair as a contrast to her friend.

"This is really odd..." Red bow finished, sensing that all these classmates being missing was connected in a way.

Jeanne, for her part, stayed silent, but was inwardly happy that those three were not here. Besides, they treated her like crap before, so why should she care? Especially since she was the one who sent them to the hospital in the first place...

is Mayor of Farmville
Managing to arrive at the classroom, Chiaki looked around, and sighed with relief upon seeing that the teacher had not arrived. Phew...that took a while. Man, it's so easy to get lost in this building... she thought, walking into the classroom and taking note of the various faces in the classroom. Better make note of some of them...may have to ask them questions in regards to homework assignments, she told herself inwardly, suddenly spotting Richie. Deciding to not make herself a stranger, she quickly headed over to Richie.

"Yo! Fancy meeting you here," she greeted, waving at him as she approached.

Last edited:
Lurker
Ever since taking his seat Richie had been absent mindedly fiddling around with that weird switch he found on the ground. He didnt really have some purpose in mind for it and wasnt obsessing himself with figuring out what it was supposed to do, he was just the fidgeting type, helped with them residual jitters. Soon he found himself faced with a familiar and thankfully friendly face, that girl who helped him out earlier Chiaki or something like that, her attitude and attributes made her a fairly memorable individual. "Hey, how's it goin'?" he said. "As you can see I managed to make it without ending up in another fight." he said leaning back in his seat a little, again another method he used to relax.

Kousei would probably be kicking himself later on when he figured out the switch he was frantically looking for was only a few seats away. As things got rolling and the class actually started Richie mostly kept quiet, he was looking for openings to do his classic jokes and pranks but the language didnt quite lend itself to his style of humor, the speed she was talking at didnt help much either. Being from California originally talking loud and fast should have been natural for him but damn he could not keep up, it was like someone warned her ahead of time or something. After a while Richie just gave up on trying to keep up and with an audible THUD he fell asleep at his desk, no way in hell was he getting anything out of whatever the hell the teacher was going on about any so he may as well catch up on his sleeping. Stuff just seemed to blend together after a while, he would momentarily wake up, fade out occasionally get noticed and get yelled at, stealthily go back to sleep. He had a feeling he would be doing alot of that this year. He didnt truely wake up until around lunch time, no matter what language food was food and food was something he understood pretty damn well.

He kept absent mindedly playing around with that weird switch thingy as he left the classroom to go grab some grub. He couldnt quite put his finger on it but he couldnt help but feel that things were gonna get more interesting around there.

Sweet Sweets
It was lunch time, but Jeanne was not in the cafeteria at the moment. In fact, she was walking down the halls towards the cafeteria, her eyes searching to see if the coast was clear. Thankfully for her, it was, with no other soul wandering the halls right now. She had done this three times already, using the switch in her hand. She had attacked the three male students now in the hospital using the powers of this switch, as they were all young men that thought he beauty was fake and bought, not attained through any hard work.

She made them pay though...and now, she was moving onto another target. It was the blue bow girl in her class, Tomomi Harada, who was the one who started the gossip about her false beauty. Those men were punished for believing her, and now the lie spinner was going to feel her wrath. She knew she could have attacked her in private, but she wanted to show this ***** and her future targets just what was in store for them.

Confirming that the hall was clear one last time, she pressed the red button on the switch and what appeared to be black mist enveloped her body. Several light points shone in a butterfly-like pattern from this mist and then dissipated, leaving Jeanne transformed as the Butterfly Zodiart. Making it to the cafeteria, she practically kicked the sliding doors in, startling the classmates closest to them. Those who weren't startled from this soon were anyway, as the butterfly-like humaniod started making her way to her target.

Amongst the screams and commotion, the Butterfly Zodiart knocked away two people in her way, sending them flying across a few tables in opposite directions until they hit the ground hard. Those behind her immediately bolted out of the cafeteria in terror as the Zodiart finally found her prey with her red bowed friend, who was clinging to Tomomi's arm in terror. Tomomi herself was also quite scared, still not half believing at what she was seeing. "You stupid *****...I'll make you pay for everything!" She said, taking to the air and using her back wings to dive at her target.

Last edited:
Lurker
Richie had been just about to dig in to his lunch at the time, some sorta thing he couldnt quite identify or accurately name, all while still playing around with that switch thing. Couldnt quite put his finger on it, but he couldnt help but feel that it was somehow important. His speculating and wondering got interrupted when he heard a series of frantic screams and a sudden crashing through the cafeteria doors. What he saw busting through the doors was something the likes of which he couldnt even adequately describe. It walked like a human, and even spoke like one but clearly wasnt. It was covered in bright spots in various spots on its body and all over the wings, connected by lines. Wasnt this the kind of thing that was only supposed to happen on tv, movies,comics or dreams? It was the kind of thing that seemed like it shouldnt have been happening, but here it was happening right in front of him and he was very much awake right now.

People were scattering like roaches leaving the two ribbon wearing girls to fend for themselves at the mercy of the surprsingly threatening butterfly being. It was the kind of thing that just left Richie feeling sick to his stomach, people in trouble and everyone looking the opposite direction and running away. He would be lying if he said he didnt undersand it but still. As inhuman as this thing was it was deeply ingrained into Richie's nature to step in to these kinds of things. Maybe it was because the incident from earlier felt he needed to avenge his pride, maybe it was just adrenline but he found himself dashing to intercept that thing. As he slid between the zodiart and the girls he grabbed a chair and with all his might he hurled it at the diving zodiart, messing up it's flight path and causing it to miss and crash.

"Not sure whats up, but considering how mad that thing is you better run!" Richie said looking back at them. He really didnt know what he was gonna do from here, and he was pretty sure he was gonna end up with a bunch of broken bones because of it, still he came this far and he couldnt turn back now.

is Mayor of Farmville
At the same Cafeteria, Chiaki had been sitting at a table by herself, savoring the flavor of a pack of chicken tenders she bought at the student commissary. However, before she could dip another piece into a small pack of ranch that came with the chicken tenders, she noticed the students in the commissary break out into a frenzied panic. This caused her to plop the piece back on the styrofoam pack, quickly jumping into action to investigate what was going on.

Dashing out to the hallway, Chiaki quickly spotted a girl with a ribbon on her head, cringing desperately to a boy who was as scared as her. She then spotted a Zodiart hulking toward the two, as well as Richie commanding the two to bail. Heh...Last time I tried to fight one of these freaks, I ended up getting my cute li'l ass handed to me. Better me than those two though... she decided, quickly grabbing a nearby trash can and spilling its contents onto the floor. Without hesitation, she rushed in and threw the trash can at the Zodiart, diverting its attention to her.

"I AM NACHO!!! HEAR ME ROAR!!!" Chiaki yelled, flexing her arms as if to boast having biceps despite having semi-petite arms.

In Justice, We Trust!
Many people were shocked to see Akiyama roaming the hallways. They stared at him and began to whisper between one another, Akiyama shot those that stared a quick scowl, and they all backed off "Tch...jackals...all of them" Akiyama grumbles to himself as he makes his way towards class. Akiyama swings the door open into the classroom. A few of the students gave him the same shocked expression as the other students, "Tch." Akiyama would say, as he makes his way towards the back of the clasroom in silence.

Finally, the lunch bell rang, and Akiyama was starving. He sat in the back of the room, a bowl of Tempora Udon in front of him he grins "Man, the chefs at this place sure knows how to cook...ikadakimas!" He says placing his hands together. Akiyama didn't even get a chance to dig into his meal, as panic erupted amongst the students. "Maaaan can't a guy get a little piece and quiet around here?!" Akiyama says as he heads towards the source of the panic. Akiyama lets out a gasp as he sees the Zodiart. "What the hell is that freaky thing?!" He says, pointing at the Zodiart. "Hey, I don't care who or what you are...no body interrupts my meal time!" Akiyama says, picking up a fallen branch, he he gently beats it against his open hand.

Lurker
Kousei stomach grumbled as he stepped out of the locker that served as passage to the Rabbit Hutch. Though the brunette had skipped breakfast and had no plans to go and eat lunch, at that moment he could not care less. After a whole year of slaving himself over it, the Fourze 2.0 System was operational... Mostly. The young man looked down at the bulky belt in his hand, though the calibration to the Foruze Driver were finally done, he still needed the Rocket Switch to activate it. "I should have based the belt around the first four Switches..." Kousei thought as he inserted Switches 2 through 4 in their corresponding slots. His train of thought was suddenly cut off by a ringing coming from his suit case. "The Burgermeal!" The young man called out as he opened the case, expecting a report from his little droid about the whereabouts of the Switch.

Bespectacled eyes widened at the sight on the case's screen. A butterfly-like monster was rampaging though the school's cafeteria.

Kousei's body shook with anger as his hold on the Foruze driver tightened. "So they're finally making their move..." He muttered. There was no time to look for the Switch now, he had to do whatever it took to stop that creature. Inputting a command into the keyboard on the suit case, the brunette rushed out of the small building just as the Power Dizer arrived in its vehicle mode.

Making a quick prayer that his body would endure it, Kousei entered the yellow mecha. Power Dizer rushed through the campus, finally smashing through the cafeteria walls as the mecha roared "POWER DIZER!" and stood up right in front of the Zodiart. "I... Will... Stop you..." Kousei struggled though say labored breath, though his eyes lacked any hesitation or sign of exhaustion.

Last edited: