Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger Ver.FOURze Created by the majestic, magnificent HIDDEN MASTA!

Ahim kicked ASS!
This is the episode I've been waiting for and they delivered.
Everything was really well done in this episode, from directing to action chreography to acting, it flowed really well.
Loved it :thumbs:

Eye See You
I forgot to mention that I wish they'd just cut out the mech battle altogether, instead of doing it like they're forced to do so it came out like it's an after thought. The rest of the episode is strong enough to get it done with the obligatory battle fight imo.

Don't **** with tradition.

But it would be nice to have at least 5 episodes per series that don't have a mecha battle.

Fly up, TaJaDor!
Was there ever a list made of all the Ultimate Powers the Gokaiger have used?

Either for the mecha battles, or non-mecha battles.

Minato Ascending
Don't **** with tradition.

But it would be nice to have at least 5 episodes per series that don't have a mecha battle.

I actually like the mech battle when it is done right, but in this episode where the Gokaigers have excellent ground battles with the formidable Zatsuriku, the mech battle just ended quickly because giant Zatsuriku went down like a sack of potato and without even using his special ability (which was giving Gokaigers alot of problems early on). It just seems like the producers wanted to end it quickly because they've spent a bulk of the episode on Ahim's backstory and the epic fight that followed, but because they were obligated to show Kanzen Gokaioh so the mech battle happened anyway.

Last edited:
I think the only point of that battle was MachFalcon also needing his Ahim moment as a member of the Gokaiger.

yep princess kicked ass.

my favorite part, though, was when Don said "You can count on me" and Luka was like "YOU?!" hahahahaha

Guys non of your opinions about this episode matter unless lazycoco says this episode wasn't sexist after all.