Banned
I'm ordering the day Nintendo opens preorders on their site. I wanted the game, I expressed my want for the game, and now I'm proving I wasn't all talk.

So you have to prove yourself to the game or nintendo or something? :sly:

I'll get it later used.

So you have to prove yourself to the game or nintendo or something? :sly:

I'll get it later used.

Last I checked pre-orders (and sales) are normally a good way for determining if there is demand for something. If they get lots of pre-orders then next time they come out with a game like this they won't be so hesitant to release it in America.

If all you buy is used then they see no money/no demand and won't release new games in the future.

Actually back this time
Seems that's what he's going for.

I know plenty of people who imported the EU collector's editions and are going to pick up the US version too. Saying you want a game proves nothing. Actually buying it proves that their releasing it was a good investment. No reason to be bitter about it.

Hard Boiled (work in progress)
Regardless of the drama around the game, it doesn't change that the game itself is bloody awesome and one of the best RPGs around. I played through it already, but will still be buying a copy.

Oh, not only is the dub is quite good, but there is the option for the Japanese audio, if you prefer that. Well, that is if they're keeping it the same as the European release.

April 2012? This game is already translated and dubbed, why the hell Nintendo decided to pull it till April?

There are two most likely reasons:

1) Probably because it's too late to release it now for the holiday season (where it would get lost in a sea of other titles) and the time right after the holiday is notoriously slow so a release then is considered doomed to failure. April is where sales start to pick up again, plus it gives the company some time to advertize the game to the mainstream audience who may not have been paying attention to the Operation Rainfall flap.

2) Even if the game is already dubbed in English, the onscreen text still needs to be localized to "American English" instead of "British English" and that can take some time since you have to read through it to see what changes have to be made, go through the necessary bits of code to make the changes and then pray you haven't mucked up with the character limit settings and added new bugs for the game.

Lurker
So basically, the genocide of u's takes months to do? Makes sense, those are quite a few u's to mercilessly destroy...

But seriously, whoever complains shouldn't. That this is even getting localized is something I didn't even expect. I may get it, may not, honestly I know nothing about the game, but I'm happy that the fans of the game actually get to play it without needing to mod their Wiis or whatever if they're in USA.

Chief HJU News Editor
This reminds me of the good old days where in Europe we'd have to wait at least 6 months for a large number of titles to be released after America. We're not talking niche titles, I mean big names like every Final Fantasy, Metal Gear, etc.

Frankly, suck it up, bitches.