I've been waiting 3 weeks for a package from AmiAmi myself, so I share your frustration. My range on SAL has been between 9 days for the fastest and 40 for the slowest.

Any updates? Just curious because I'm still waiting on an order shipped out early November.

"Training."
^

Been a month and my SAL package hasn't arrived yet. But I will keep waiting.

"Training."
Mine arrived last week without any notice. Tracking wasn't even working. Hopefully you can get your as well.

Normally i get my packages after 10 days since i received shipping notice mail. But this time it hasnt arrived yet and im so scared that my package 's gone :mad:

10 days is still too early to say that it's missing. Where you stay? For me; it take me roughly 2weeks. Fastest for me so far is 11days. Slowest for me is 3weeks.

10 days is still too early to say that it's missing. Where you stay? For me; it take me roughly 2weeks. Fastest for me so far is 11days. Slowest for me is 3weeks.

Vancouver. It never took me more than 10 days b4 unless the tenth day's either Saturday or Sunday then the package would arrive on the following Monday.:sweat:

Pray for my package:170:

--------------------------------------------
Edit: Got my package today and the fun thing is that my neighbor received it and he gave it to me 4 days later lol

Last edited:
Posting in a semi-old thread.

I ordered a DX Gokaiger Machalcon off ebay that was shipped SAL on Dec 11. It's now 16 days later, the 27th, and nothing. However, there are holiday hours and rushes to contend with.

However, I ordered a package from Plamoya that was shipped EMS on 12/24 that should be here tomorrow or Thursday. :(

I was expecting it by Christmas, but this is frustrating.