Sentai 2012 - Tokumei Sentai Gobusters - Picture and News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
inb4 people start saying things like: "JAM Project Y U NO DO THEME SONG?"

It's 7 different keychains! Chida is one keychain and GobusterAce is another one. Yeah it's the same guy but it two different forms. It' be like asking why we need a key chain for Fourze, Fourze Fire state, and Fourze Elect state. Hell it could even just be GobusterOh which it probably is.

Side note: Are we still doing the "Oh" thing? Can't we have an original name again? They don't even try with this...

Aw.......can I be a comedic sex icon?
What like slipping on dildos instead of banana peals?

Not Sold on the Series Yet, although I will purchase the Morpher when it comes out.
One 5 pictures are not enough for you?! God this fandom is so demanding!!!

But yeah if that changer really does say it's morphin time I'm buying that. What I don't get is what's the catch? No keys? No cards? How is Toei going to take our money?

Would like to change his avatar
inb4 people start saying things like: "JAM Project Y U NO DO THEME SONG?"

Just, like, make a chart of the Project.R members' names, pick one at random or toss a dart at it. I think that's how Columbia chooses, so...

When I tried this, the name that came up was Takafumi Iwasaki. So...that will be my guess for the singer of the Gobusters OP. The ideal choice would be Ray Parker Jr., though.

Mad Skillz
I imagine Psychic Lover will be involved in some capacity, they've become one of the go-to bands for Sentai even through the whole Project.R era. Though I wouldn't mind someone new again like Gokaiger. (even though I felt a little ehh... getting a Project DMM singer)

Status
Not open for further replies.