HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Tag Team for Accel + V3 (Father + Mother + Sister? Haven't watched V3 before but that certainly is related to Ryu)

005160.jpg

Lurker
Tag Team for Accel + V3 (Father + Mother + Sister? Haven't watched V3 before but that certainly is related to Ryu)[/IMG]
I do believe that V3's story is the same as Accel's on that point, both had their parents and sister killed by evil, which made them become Kamen Riders for revenge. Hence, it makes a lot of sense that this gets pointed out when they fight together.

Of course, this is just speculation based on V3's wiki page (that is the farthest thing from clear on this point)...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
'Instant Charge', after a combo, by pressing a certain button it allows you to refill a section of your gauge for free.

combo1o.jpg

combo2b.jpg

combo3s.jpg

combo4.jpg

combo5.jpg

'Rider Counter', can be used by any Rider to prevent long hitting Combos from Rider Cancel.

001oxa.jpg

Lurker
I'm not sure about Instant Charge, considering how little it charges I doubt it'll be of great use. I guess any bit of energy is useful though, especially now that (seemingly) everyone has a finisher to use.

Rider Cancel looks damn useful, though. I just hope the AI isn't too Cancel-spamming, that'd just be annoying...

I'm very happy to hear that every rider has Rider Cancel. This was seriously lacking in CHOOO !! :D And ROFL with purple eyes Tatoba. XD

Last edited:
K

Kamen Rider IXA

I still want to know about double finishers in Tag-Team battle. They said that there were going to be unique finishers for some teams.

The wait for the iso is always the worst part.

The first thing i will do is play a match with IXA, he is my main since the OOO game