always henshining'
But these pics are from vs Gavan too, he just posted them in the wrong thread.
The "Metal Hero joined the War" rumor came later, from another source...

the SneakBrothers and BattleKenya picture is different from the others
couldnt it belong to the christmas Battle Fever tribute instead ?

the SneakBrothers and BattleKenya picture is different from the others
couldnt it belong to the christmas Battle Fever tribute instead ?
Sneak Brothers & Battle Kenya = TV series.

Gokai Red Gold Mode & Sgormin-Barizorg = Special DVD.

Past villains in prison = VS Gavan movie.

Mad Skillz
We don't know when Gobuster starts.
Vol. 9 having 4 episodes just means Gokaiger won't have 52 episodes, it could be anything between 48 and 51.
New summaries make 48 kinda unlikely, though. They would need to wrap up everything in only 2 episodes after Kakuranger. I would bet on 50, but we should know the truth pretty soon.
Just doing a quick check shows that most Sentai in recent years tend to end a week or so before their one year anniversary, so that would leave Gokaiger at 48 episodes. Since it is a sort of different beast, it could very well go longer, but I wouldn't be surprised if it only has 48. (so that would have Gobusters start on February 12th)

If that's really from the VS Gavan movie I'm a little disappointed. So many continuity errors my little nerd mind can't handle it. Bae was never a bad guy so why is he in jail? How are the three ministers there when there ghosts? And I didn't see Abaranger but didn't that guy also turn good? The two from Bokenger actually makes sense.

The Passing Through Crisis
Bae being in Mele's stomach for a long period of time probably has some Rinki in him still, so that might be why he's imprisoned. Aside from the Owl and Shizuka, all the others were villains/monsters who changed sides so they're probably imprisoned for being traitors.

The minister trio being ghosts and imprisoned.... no idea to be honest. But they did change sides iirc.

always henshining'
Bae was never a bad guy so why is he in jail? How are the three ministers there when there ghosts? And I didn't see Abaranger but didn't that guy also turn good? The two from Bokenger actually makes sense.

the Gaiarc are still ghosts, look the white thing on their heads
as for the rest Zerrock Crisis is right, dont forget the law is run by Zangyack and this is their prison !
Gokaiger and Gavan arent bad guys either and they are arrested too :laugh:

Looking at that prision, it feels that it doesn't matter if they're once evil. they're all guilty of association with their repsective orginizations. With no room for redemption. Which shouldn't be surprising since Zangyack controls the prison.

Last edited: