Power Rangers Samurai - News/Rumors/Discussion! (We're here, We're here, We're here!)

The new megamode armor looks badass! I like how they couldn't show the actual megazord cockpit though lol. So antonio wasn't in the opening why...? Other than that, i'm really digging the new opening.

Whoa, they actually dealt with the whole "time travel air" thing, i like that. Lol, mike is jealous. I liked kevin's face when mike said that he didn't like the way scott was looking at emily.

umm....that's not antonio's actor is it...?

Please, just end this episode already. How the hell are you going to mention the team but not show them? smh.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
So, no PR Goseiger cameo. Too bad.

Whoever made this episode, bad idea enough to combine Shinkenger VS Go-Onger and Shinkenger The Movie into one hour.

So, no PR Goseiger cameo. Too bad.

Whoever made this episode, bad idea enough to combine Shinkenger VS Go-Onger and Shinkenger The Movie into one hour.

What made you think that they would show the goseigers? They postponed production until 2012.

Mad Skillz
Ooh, so that was footage from the Shinkenger movie then?

I don't think this is a terrible team up, kind of rough, but I'm enjoying it so far. The replacement actor for Scott is really good.