I'm very pleased with Gills. He looks very organic.

Also, anyone else catch that this is a new mold for Another Agito? His elbows use the new joint system and the head is thinner and more menacing looking.

Lurker
I'm very pleased with Gills. He looks very organic.

Also, anyone else catch that this is a new mold for Another Agito? His elbows use the new joint system and the head is thinner and more menacing looking.

Yeah, seems to be a new mold. I hope it's not another kiwami tamashii toy only which was not released as the regular S.I.C. line just like the Horse Orphenoc and KR Kaixa's bike.

I believe these are the full scale SICs by virtue of the fact the placards next to them say SIC but not Kiwami Tamashii in the corner.

Also, not really sure if SIC should try breaking into the 12 inch scale. SICs are really detailed at 6 inches, but when you look at the Kuuga they're putting out, it doesn't really stand up at that size. Hot Toys are 12 inches, but they got detail out the whazoo. If this line is anything like Kuuga, I doubt it'll last much longer than the old 3 inch statues they used to make.

zx & gills & cop guy are sold :) know nothing about zx but he looks wicked cool :)

Lurker
^Doesn't matter, he's sexy. :p

I'll love to get GX with that bike, I don't care if I have to buy a G3X again :D

Lurker
Actually I was thinking of putting G3 on the bike and G3X and G4 on display, I never really grew to like G3X as much, am I the only one? >>"

ヒビキラッ☆
QQHiF.jpg
1Cfpf.jpg
8O8J6.jpg

Lurker
I don't agree with you guys about Skyrider and ZX head killing the deal, but for Super-1? Wow. o__o he looks almost like a chibi.