Status
Not open for further replies.
CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I thought baking a cake was the answer to everything? :p

Go bake a cake!
Go love and tolerate your mother you Pony lover!
My only concern is whether he's shown to be a "hero" all along and is buddies with everyone in the end as though he had done nothing wrong, a la Kiva's contrived ending. (Does Eiji even question him, or does he just go along almost oblivious like usual?) W's finale implied that Foundation X was backing the Medal research, so even though they were never mentioned in OOO it's at least some indicator that we shouldn't exactly be rooting for Kougami.

Perhaps X didn't mind what Kougami's goals were, just so long as they get a return on their investment. And it seems with Megamax that they do.
Go finish OOO so we can really have this discussion!>.<

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Kougami in one of the episodes of OOO (Around TaJaDol's debut) mentions to Eiji that he seems to never ask questions and is obedient to Ankh and whomever demands something of him.

They never really elaborated on it, but it's not like they ignored what he was doing.

Kougami in one of the episodes of OOO (Around TaJaDol's debut) mentions to Eiji that he seems to never ask questions and is obedient to Ankh and whomever demands something of him.

They never really elaborated on it, but it's not like they ignored what he was doing.

Hmm, I don't recall that. But now that you put it that way, I don't think it's so much Eiji not questioning anything that I have an issue with more than it is he comes off as so clueless most of the time, and has to be dragged by the nose by Ankh to get anything done. This guy is comparable to Himeya Jun in Ultraman Nexus, but there's almost never any indication that his past is what haunts and drives him. He acts carefree. (And on paper it doesn't sound so bad given the supposed Buddhist ideal he represents, but I don't think it came off well on screen.) It's only in the "Eiji" episodes where that gets emphasized.

Go finish OOO so we can really have this discussion!>.<

I will once someone subs Let's Go KR and the summer movie!

Status
Not open for further replies.