Eye See You
:laugh:

So true.

Again I want to strangle the **** out of Clark. Lois knows his secret and the fucker continues to hide it from her. Enough is enough. I don't understand how Lois knowing would put her in danger. Really, just go to a closet with her and tell her and that's IT. Nobody else needs to know. :sly:

It's kinda like Clark gets off on making his life more difficult by not telling her. Has he learned NOTHING from Pete, Chloe, Oliver, and everyone else that knows his secret?.

Eye See You
Clark has now officially told Lois and then proceeded by raping him.

Now that it's done we can move forward with the series lol.

I do think Chloe should have been in Season 10 full time considering she is one of the originalz.

Eye See You
The Homecoming episode was easily my fav ep of the series. I loved how they went back to Smallville High, showing flashback scenes from the first episode and everything, it had such a nostalgic feeling. The one student Clark saved in season 1 also came back for the episode which was great. Nice to see Brainiac 5 return and as an ally now thanks to The Legion.

But the episode where we learn about Tess is what blew my mind. She is Lex's sister..... my jaw was on the floor and that wasn't the only time that episode considering the motw was Granny Goodness, and..... DARKSEID is coming....

The minute I heard Darkseid I marked out like a *****, even more than when Doomsday debuted.

It's over 8,000!
A question, if Kara went looking for Kandor/Kandorians why has she not returned since the Kandorian clones were freed at the beginning of season 9?.

Zod ended up being a real awesome bad guy and very different from Zod in Superman II. I thought the actor did a solid job as well, infact I kinda see him as a potential future Doctor for Doctor Who, someones gotta agree with me on that.

Time for the final season. Time for the red & blue.

What I'm really liking with the new writers is how it made Smallville feel like 2 different eras from Season 1-7 and then 8-10.

I suppose she still was looking for the Kandorians. She wouldn't have known that there were clones in Metropolis if she was somewhere distant.

Zod is my second favorite main villain from the series.

I felt like the change was gradual after Clark went to college.

I never understood how any of the characters have the time of day to do everything.

The Homecoming episode was easily my fav ep of the series. I loved how they went back to Smallville High, showing flashback scenes from the first episode and everything, it had such a nostalgic feeling. The one student Clark saved in season 1 also came back for the episode which was great. Nice to see Brainiac 5 return and as an ally now thanks to The Legion.

The beginning of the final season was amazing. It did everything right.

The Homecoming episode was interesting because people in Smallville began to understand the origin of the Blur and Clark's involvement with the meta-humans.

He left a lot of evidence there so it makes sense.

Digital Artist
Just a friendly reminder that the Smallville Season 10 DVD/Blu-Ray set is coming out on Tuesday. There's also the whole 10 season complete Smallville set that's released and it contains more special features and an retrospective look at the series with interviews from the cast members. I don't have the money to spend on that one. I think I'm just gonna stick with the regular Season 10 set.

Read my smart post
Just a friendly reminder that the Smallville Season 10 DVD/Blu-Ray set is coming out on Tuesday. There's also the whole 10 season complete Smallville set that's released and it contains more special features and an retrospective look at the series with interviews from the cast members. I don't have the money to spend on that one. I think I'm just gonna stick with the regular Season 10 set.

Yea, I was going to buy it but $200+ is out of my budget right now. I will slowly buy the seasons as I go and probably just download the new special features somewhere

This thread has made me want to watch the show lol. I just bought the first season for $20 (it should be here Tuesday) and i'll use this thread to post my thoughts

Eye See You
R.I.P. Hawkman :(

But I say that officially passes the torch from him to Clark as leader of the Justice League.

As for Kara, so she returned in an episode this season with NO MENTION of her mission to find the Kandorians. I feel that was really the only character in this entire series the writers botched.

Chloe is back and Lois & Clark are now engaged.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Poor Hawkman. :(

I loved the Homecoming episode as well, and was glad Lana was mentioned, but didn't appear. :p I'm pretty sure Bug Boy was from the second episode of the show, wasn't he? He was definitely a good choice to bring back for this, made a great bookend for the show and the character. :thumbs:

Eye See You
Yeah, I thought it was brilliant.

"The Hangover" episode was jokes. EmillxTess.

But I am more interested in the fact that Alt. Lionel is in town and clone Lex cannot be killed. The final scene of this episode had Tess trying to inject young Lex (the gay kid from High School Musical) with a siringe and it bent. The look on her face was priceless.

With each episode I fall more and more in love with Lois. Her character has come full circle since joining with Clark.

Chloe & Oliver are MARRIED?....wtf..... I guess that's it for those two for the remainder of the season which is ok since now it needs to focus fully on Lois & Clark.

I'm expecting Lana to be in the final episode which is fair.