Why is every good TV show Cancelled
I may soon decide to post these here, once I get into it again. These are my current PR fanfics, based on Sentai

Power Rangers Accele-lightning
Based on Enjin Sentai Go-onger
Three episodes complete

In a parallel universe to Earth, humanity has been destroyed by Bio-robotic warriors created to protect them, designed with Human DNA & able to think for themselves. The only way to stop them is a previous Bio-robotic project, the Androfauna, but they have been lost, hidden to keep them from the Gaiarc, for years. When Emperor Xinhou falls, however, & is replaced by an android queen who seems to know where they are, two resistence fighters, Tyl & Makoros, take two, becoming the Green & Black Rangers, but the queen, Sapis, gets the other three. What's more, she tries to use a portal to send her general, Tronyx, to Gaia's sister dimension, Earth. Trying to stop them, Tyl & Makoros come with them to Hawk Valley, CA, where they save the lives of three teens, Chase, Dusk & Aron, who help them get the Androfauna technology back to become the Power Rangers Accele-lightning, Guardians of two worlds!

Power Rangers Eternal Sect
Based on Samurai Sentai Shinkenger
Eight episodes complete

4000 years ago, the Emperor of Japan gained ahold of a great power, the Haburi. Jealous of this, his most trusted warrior, Ryu, formed an army, storming the palace & slaughtering the Emperor, but the power was already gone. Five Samurai, under direction of the emperor had taken away from Ryu's reach, however, upon hearing of the emperor's death, they took the power upon themselves, using it to destory Ryu, creating Akuryu, & sealing his army away in purgatory for all time. Then they took an oath that they & their oldest child of each generation would prepare for Akuryu's return. In the present, five young warriors, the current apprentices of the Eternal Sect, must step up to defeat the forces of evil, but something is wrong. The scrolls of prophecy say Akuryu has returned too early & the young, headstrong team is too inexperianced, too weak & too wayward to defeat him. They must work together to become, not only true warriors, but a team formidible enough to stop the Ryuji once & for all!

Power Rangers AERTS: Splice Wing
Based on Tensou Sentai Goseiger

In the town of Gideon, CA is a secret government organization called AERTS- the Active Experimental Recovery Tact Squad- who specialize in neutralizing rogue government experiments before they get out of hand. Within AERTS is the highest secret of all, the Splice Wing, which works on it's own experiments, making their tactics better for their agents. When the Splice Wing is hacked, however, & files are stolen, they realize one Ranger isn't enough, gathering their three top agents & re-contacting an ex-agent who quit under mysterious personal circumstances eyears ago, to stop the new threat as Experimentals overrun the city, the military tries to step in & shut them down, undermining them at every step & every mistake the new Red Ranger has ever made comes back to haunt him with a vengance! Every one... including his old collegue & friend, now the supervillain Tyrax! Can he allow his friend to die for revenge, or will he settle this once & for all?

Power Rangers Riptide Rovers
Based on Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger

Long ago, pirate lord ruled the seas, drawing power for nine mystical pieces which, together, unlock the gateway to the Dark Waters, a dimension where all time & space meet in an instant... and also home to all the lost souls who died at sea! When one lord, Invyx, tried to take this power for himself, though, his daughter was killed & he & the Pirate King, Kaija, were sealed away inside the coins for eternity. In the present, two rival treasure hunters, the Dorians & the Creisses, are after the treasure, but when a local woman gives the Dorians a lead on a cursed cave, Invyx is released, possessing Slater Dorian, his son, Aloysius barely escaping with his life with the help of Kaija. Heading to the city of Gideon for help from the Power Rangers, however, he is able to learn of the pieces' ability to power great technology, the real secret of the pirate lords' success, and asks AERTS to make him a set of Morphers powered by his single piece, against Inyx & the other eight. When AERTS is inadvertantly sent into the Dark Waters, though, it's up to Aloysius, Kaija, three civilians & the only AERTS Ranger left to stop Invyx from unleashing the dark waters. Not only that, but- according to the mysterious Temporal Ranger- they may soon have to fight a battle for the future of the Power Rangers temselves!

Sorry about the length. Each season will be 35 episodes long, as close to full length as possible &, hopefully, chock full of fun. I hope to get to work on the soon & I hope you all tune in!

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7tQl9LiXHk"]OP: Chaah- Give Yourself To Me (Original Mix)[/ame]

Z.A.R.S: Zero-Armoured Riot Squad

In the far flung future of 1998, chaos has broken out in the city of Vega Nova

The city desperately struggles to contain all the Earth's population, where both the meek and the uncivil reside

But what's worse is that an evil underworld ghoul named Dregg has been mistakenly unearthed from a sewer den towards the edge of the city.

Now resurrected, he seeks to end all commerce, as well as life.

Due to this outpour of humans, aliens, droids, subhumans, and those far lower on the food chain, a new officer of the law was needed

With such huge technological advances in science and the like, a crazed, yet kind scientist creates a team of bio-engineered super men who are trained in the ways of justice and honor

When they are finally ready, the doctor gives them each special bracelets, that when activated, smother the user in a wash of mineral ore from three of the planets in the solar system (Jupiter, Saturn, and Mercury)

With these new powers, they patrol the streets for the very sake of justice as Z.A.R.S: Zero-Armoured Riot Squad!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gUIrsKzbWw"]ED: Magnum- When The World Comes Down[/ame]

Last edited:
Why is every good TV show Cancelled
I know you'd all like to know what my adaptation for Tokumei Sentai Gobuster will be, and the working title right now is....

POWER RANGERS...

HEXED SIR VOLT!!!

Hahahah! Anagrams...

Can't decide how to pose figures...
I had an idea to write a story that connects all the Kamen Riders together, I had good ideas like Board and Zect being the precursors to Smart Brain and the evolution aspect of Kuuga and Agito leading to the discovery of Orphenochs.

The main jist would be Kuuga - Agito - Blade - Faiz but I'd think I'd throw bits of other riders in there like OOO and the original Showa (The opening part is actually some Nazi Scientists finding an ancient artifact.) Some Riders would be hard to incorporate though like Den-O and Fourze. I'll spread the stories around a bit as well so they're not all focused on Japan.

Does anyone think this a good idea or not? I'll start on it when I've finished watching the last few Heisei riders I haven't watched.

Pencoin,

I would say fitting all together might not work. However fitting pre-decade together sure. It does seem that W, OOO, and Fourze are in the same world. Well at least OOO and Fourze due to the final episode of OOO. the W part standard movie issues keep it from connecting perfectly with OOO, but depending on how Movie MegaMix gets set up, i think i heard something about a connection between Foundation X and the Red eyed man in Fourze. Be it just a movie thing or not it would make sense. A side project, canceled project that returned wahtever.

So W, OOO, and Fourze with some minor tweaks could easily fit together. the OOO and Den-O movie makes it seem as if, maybe OOO's world is the same as Decade Den-O. If so That may take care of Den-O if you leave him to the Post Decade set.

That means Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, hibiki, Kabuto, Kiva and if you wanted Decade's dimension hopping to Den-O/W/OOO/Fourze world. In Fourze there at least was a version of the initial 7 Showa Riders, due to them being urban legends. Which could also could strengthen the a Den-O link in Fourze and OOO using the OOO/Den-O movie as material.

So that said Showa, Den-O, Post Decade, and if one wanted because the crosss overs started then, Kiva, could all be in a away treated as the same world. however We have no other material supporing Kiva/Den-O world being the same other than a single cross over movie.

But thats my look on it, trying to fit them all together would be hard work, fitting Kuuga-Kabuto together would be less work.

Lurker
I'm remaking my Gundam White Knight story, but I can't figure out which already set up universe it should be in. I'm thinking more along the lines of the Cosmic Era or the After Colony era. Any ideas?

Lurker
Okay I'm going to be returning to adapting Sentai into my own Power Rangers story. I'm going to be doing my latest off of Go-Busters. Here is a little preview.

In the year 2030 A.D. the energy crisis that has plagued Earth has finally ended. As a new mysterious energy source, named Thundaragon, has been discovered thirteen years prior. The new source is being implemented into fuel for vehicles and for power companies to provide electricity all over the world. However the discovery of Thundaragon, also brought trouble.

Three high school students stand on a bridge over Lake Erie. They are each wearing a colored jacket and are looking at the sky as a disturbance appears before them.

The evil army VOID has come from another dimension to steal this power source for themselves. However three heroes are selected to counter the VOID threat.

The three brandish wrist worn devices and shout in unison "IT'S MORPHIN TIME! BLACK OPS!"

The three morph into the latest Power Rangers team, Power Rangers Black Ops.

Sworn to protect the Earth from VOID in secret. Destined to use powerful abilities. The Power Rangers have returned! Coming Feburary 2012!

Professional Chef and Entertainer
New Show
KANPAN SENTAI SHUFFLENGER

a children's line of trading cards sweeps tokyo by storm, evolving monsters known as EvoMon. but a dark secret is known that the card game is reality and used for evil. 5 unknown members of a playing card company are set to stop them for the good of the city. using a ace card transforming them into an elite team known as Shufflenger.

Ace Of Spades - Card Red
:Juro
Ace Of Diamonds - Card Blue
:Iwao
Ace Of Clovers - Card Green
:Nobu
United Hearts - Card Yellow/Card Pink
:Naoki/Akane

Coming Soon(maybe)

Last edited:
Professional Chef and Entertainer
START - an Original Tokusatsu Idea

I've Been Waiting for there return, The Cyberspace of Awer. waiting upon ever since my power was given to me by my father, only to be used in case of emergency.

"Oh, Look at this, this must be a new game. never heard of it."

only to get my education to be waiting for my full reveal as the new player to defend our dear city. my name is Akira Ohishi, and i am...

"Cho-Kei Senshu Start?, that's a weird name for a Character, let alone a video game. i think Akira would like to play it with me one day"

Cho-Kei Senshu START - Game Wave
Super System Player Start

A Local Gamer, Hiroshi Joshuya, finds a odd game at a Black Market Video Game Store. which seem to work on Hiroshi's video game machine, The Game Wave. what he doesn't know is that the game is real and activates when playing. the video game opens a portal to the return of Awer, a Evil Force that takes control of all power inside the cities. in the game he controls a character named "Start", but he doesn't know that in real life, Start is his Best Friend(Akira) fighting for his life and the duty of his town. Hiroshi will soon find out about his own controlling of his Friend's defence, the Awer will interact outside of playing the game, and Akira will ask him to play for good and not to lose. because if the character dies in the game, Akira dies in real life.

Last edited: