Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger Ver.FOURze Created by the majestic, magnificent HIDDEN MASTA!

Minato Ascending
You know, those students sure reacted well to a bomb threat. I'm surprised that not a single one panicked.

I was more surprised that those two students could find the location of all the bombs by merely using the computer and the power of the Internet to do so, and they did it so casually like they've done it before.

In Justice, We Trust!
I was more surprised that those two students could find the location of all the bombs by merely using the computer and the power of the Internet to do so, and they did it so casually like they've done it before.

Well...when your Senpai use to be a Megaranger, he probably makes you go through that **** often enough. :laugh:

always henshining'

someone never watched Megaranger :laugh:
INET =/= internet
they pulled all kinds of crazy **** in the original Digi ken , their HQ
the point was showing that Kenta's students were very much like him and the others

Minato Ascending
someone never watched Megaranger :laugh:
INET =/= internet
they pulled all kinds of crazy **** in the original Digi ken , their HQ
the point was showing that Kenta's students were very much like him and the others

Yes, I've never watched Megaranger, but this episode definitely perks my interest. If I can find some subs for this series, I'll give it a shot.