The S.H. Figuarts Thread: Justi-5's the Figure

Status
Not open for further replies.
RISEN DEMON
Don't know if this has been posted yet, but GokaiGreen with first release bonus and Kamen Rider Shin 2 is back up for preorder on amiami.

闇 戦士
[HIDE]
R1127583.jpg

R1127578.jpg

custG3mild.jpg

custG4-X.jpg

tatoba_kujaku.jpg
[/HIDE]

Where did these pics come from? Does this mean G3 Mild is finally coming out or is this just customs? And why does G3-X have blue eyes in one of those pics?:hmm:

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Don't know if this has been posted yet, but GokaiGreen with first release bonus and Kamen Rider Shin 2 is back up for preorder on amiami.

Those are actually sold-out/sold-out. Which is most likely why nobody posted them. :thumbs:

RISEN DEMON
Those are actually sold-out/sold-out. Which is most likely why nobody posted them. :thumbs:

Hahaha, my bad. I'm still new to posting news about figures. I know the S.H. Monster Arts is actually back up accepting pre-orders so I guess they were available earlier. Oh well...lol

Dayum, shouldn't have gotten 2 Ultimate Kuugas in the first run. I still haven't gotten around to fixing his eyes yet, but managed to scrub off those horrid freckles on Gohan's face yesterday.

Will try to post some pics later in the day.

闇 戦士
Dayum, shouldn't have gotten 2 Ultimate Kuugas in the first run. I still haven't gotten around to fixing his eyes yet, but managed to scrub off those horrid freckles on Gohan's face yesterday.

Will try to post some pics later in the day.

How did you get the freckles off?:O_O: Any Tips?

When it comes to those pics henshination posted. I think all of them are customs. That goes for the Kuuga pics as well.

How did you get the freckles off?:O_O: Any Tips?

When it comes to those pics henshination posted. I think all of them are customs. That goes for the Kuuga pics as well.

From what I've heard, the re-issue Ultimate Kuuga does have a better coat of paint on the eyes, so not sure if that's just a DIY fix or an actual re-issue.

With the freckles, I dipped a pointed toothpick into some enamel thinner (Tamiya brand), and lightly scrubbed/scratched the area until it started to come off, and swipe off the excess with a cotton bud every now and then.

The thinner isn't strong, so it's not going to eat away anything or take off the paint instantly. It's going to take several gos before it begins to start coming off. And with 6 faces in total, it took me a while!

I might fix my regular Goku and enlarge his irises with toothpicks as well once I get my hands on some green paint that hasn't gone all gooey...

闇 戦士
Wow that seems really tedious. I may try that at some point myself. Thanks for the tip.:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.