[J-TALK] Rising Sun Chit-Chat 6 -Let's Morphin! No, Let's Not.

Raxbait: Hip
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iigz5Whykuc&feature=player_embedded"]?PV?? Arashi???????? - YouTube[/ame]

This one took forever to come out, just a few days before the release o_O

Super Moderator

keke~ it's super cute. Man, I need to jump on buying this single because I super LOVE the jacket concept. It'll be my first Arashi CD if and when I actually buy it.

I didn't realize that I was down to 1GB on my harddrive... I seriously need an army of TB external hard drives. I had to burn SPEC, Kimi wa Petto, and City Hunter into DVD-Rs to put on a "will watch later" pile. *sigh* Freaking A~

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
I didn't realize that I was down to 1GB on my harddrive... I seriously need an army of TB external hard drives. I had to burn SPEC, Kimi wa Petto, and City Hunter into DVD-Rs to put on a "will watch later" pile. *sigh* Freaking A~

That must be one small sized hard drive you got there..............since I doubt you can kill a 1 TERAbyte hard drive that easily over time

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Egads, the 9th episode of the new Hana Kimi is painful... Especially if you actually know how to sing the Halleluja Chorus. *rubs ears*

The last two eps are finally out, and I'm sick of seeing the darned thing on my "currently watching" list. :redface2:

?PV?? Arashi???????? - YouTube

Aiba on a tiny bicycle = :anime:

Jun's swordfight = :laugh: (Especially Ohno in the background!)

Kitty Ohno = :eyebrow:

Sho sliding past while lounging on a chair = :loltongue:

5 Ninos = :rofl:

So, basically I have no idea what was going on, but when any of you find a sub for that pv, you'll have to let me know. :thumbs:

私の占いは当たる
Someone on Jpopsuki is going to upload the Kouhaku where Koji Kikkawa set his guitar on fire. :O_O:

I've made it 6 eps in Hana kimi '11. Dont know if I can finish, but for now Imma just finish Ouran, then Ikemen Desu ne. I need to finish these last three so I can start watching new dramas from this fall season :shakefist

I liked Ikumen Desu Ne for the most part, at least she didn't have to pretend to be a boy with everyone, only for a few of the characters. Still haven't started Ouran... Is it any good?

Also, Freeter has an SP!! I want it to get subbed! It apparently aired earlier this month. :thumbs:

For the most part, I've definitely enjoyed it more than Ikemen and Hana kimi, and would rank it 3rd on best of the summer season. Plus, Sasward+GekiBlue(and his twin)+GoseiRed is =D

And Stormy has the freeter SP subbed. Havent had time to watch it so I will before I pick up Sho's drama.

Crap. I can't get into Stormy because they've closed their LJ, and they don't allow anyone to post their subs anywhere else. :mad:

The new Tendou Souji
So, while I was finding out that Kuuga's "It comes rain" was sung by Ichijo's actor (insert >mfw moment here), I stumbled upon this series he was apparently in.

Anyone ever heard of it? If so, any good? I hope this is in the right spot....