The S.H. Figuarts Thread: Justi-5's the Figure

Status
Not open for further replies.
All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I heard from the CD Toys Gokai Blue demo that it's not an exclusive figure. Is this true?

And are the others exclusive/not exclusive?

I might be missing something here... Are you talking about the SHF Gokaigers? If so, only Yellow and Pink are exclusives, the rest are regular release.

Fly up, TaJaDor!
I might be missing something here... Are you talking about the SHF Gokaigers? If so, only Yellow and Pink are exclusives, the rest are regular release.

Yeah, I meant the Gokaigers. When thinking about how many of the Shinkengers are exclusive, I was wondering if any of the Gokaigers are, too.

So Yellow and Pink are the only exclusives. Meh, oh well.

Lurker
S.H.Figuarts Collectors Checklist
[HIDE] elGJF.jpg[/HIDE]

K

KamenRiderBritannia

Fixodent attorney
Fixodent is one of the popular choices of denture adhesives and it has been available for decades. In fact, there are likely millions of individuals that have purchased and used this adhesive to assist them in affixing their dentures on a daily basis. What many consumers do not realize is that Fixodent is currently one of the two popular brands of denture adhesives that have been causing some extremely serious health issues in those who use it.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

GAMMA TSUNAMI! (╯°□°)╯︵
Fixodent attorney
Fixodent is one of the popular choices of denture adhesives and it has been available for decades. In fact, there are likely millions of individuals that have purchased and used this adhesive to assist them in affixing their dentures on a daily basis. What many consumers do not realize is that Fixodent is currently one of the two popular brands of denture adhesives that have been causing some extremely serious health issues in those who use it.

sounds legit

Status
Not open for further replies.