Protect IP Bill (E-Parasite)...is our Government getting more & more stupid?

boogie woogie feng shui
I find it amusing that people thoroughly ignorant of politics and economics think creating jobs is as easy as signing off on some document.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
What is that in response to exactly?

And, no, that has nothing to do with greedy politicians, that has to do with greedy CEOs & boards who are too stupid to realize that most of the employees at their thousand some locations are overwhelmed & they should hire near to double the people they have working, but refuse to in order to save money they don't need in the slightest..:redface2:

Lurker
I send a message to my congressman which will not do much but it is something, The internet is at risk if the bill is passed. entertainment and movie company's will go on a suing spree for the little thing like a ironman poster background of your videos,that's just wrong.

It no surprise that Viacom is supporting this bill, they want to get rid of YouTube for good.:redface2:

Last edited:
boogie woogie feng shui
Shogun_Master said:
What is that in response to exactly?

Loghorn said:
instead of focusing on REAL problems like trying to fix this economy & create more jobs out here in the U.S.?
Black Ranger RX said:
Jobs are more important

Plus about fifty bazillion demagogues and pseudo-intellectuals flooding the media with fallacious notions of fiscal prioritization.

SentaiRider said:
congressman witch

6jgjx.png

And Facebook , and Apple, yahoo... the list goes on. No internet, no cashcow.

Lurker
And Facebook , and Apple, yahoo... the list goes on. No internet, no cashcow.

I seriously doubt that any of those companies will support this bill. Plus even if this stupid bill DOES get passed somehow, it won't last forever. A LOT of people will rebel against the government, just like the time that gamers in Japan rebelled against their government for once making a law about used games in stores being illegal.

Oh, & be sure to vote against these people below:

Link.

The PROTECT IP Act has received bipartisan support in the Senate, with introduction sponsorship by Patrick Leahy (D-VT), and co-sponsorship by Lamar Alexander (R-TN), Kelly Ayotte (R-NH), Michael Bennet (D-CO), Jeff Bingaman (D-NM) Richard Blumenthal (D-CT), Roy Blunt (R-MO), John Boozman (R-AR), Sherrod Brown (D-OH), Benjamin Cardin (D-MD), Bob Casey, Jr. (D-PA), Thad Cochran (R-MS), Christopher Coons (D-DE), Bob Corker (R-TN), Richard Durbin (D-IL), Mike Enzi (R-WY), Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), Al Franken (D-MN), Kristen Gillibrand (D-NY), Lindsey Graham (R-SC), Chuck Grassley (R-IA), Kay Hagan (D-NC), Orrin Hatch (R-UT), Tim Johnson (D-SD), Amy Klobuchar (D-MN), Herb Kohl (D-WI), Mary Landrieu (D-LA), Joseph Lieberman (I-CT), John McCain (R-AZ), Bill Nelson (D-FL), Marco Rubio (R-FL), Chuck Schumer (D-NY), Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH), Tom Udall (D-NM) and Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI)