All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
It's voice activated, and has a holographic display.... :p

ヒビキラッ☆
'Cause this is thriller, thriller night...
mjbiller.jpg

PARTY HARD
Replace Billy Herrington with GataKiriBa.

Even funnier, Bonta-kuns.

And finally...icing on the cake....I got nothin. Lol

PARTY HARD
Black★Rock Shooter TV series Official Trailer (2012)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MSCrFGJy0s"]Black?Rock Shooter TV series Official Trailer (2012) - YouTube[/ame]

Why did I post this here? Well, let's face it. BRS TV-A is gonna eventually get figmas. That would make the 4th (5th if you count WRS) BRS figma incarnation since Black Rock Shooter Beast that comes with the BLK book. Dead Master gets an overhaul, and Mato, Yomi, and Yuu also get new designs reminiscent to their OVA incarnations.

We all know that there's going to be eventual figmas of these, if not BRS-A and Dead Master-A. And y'know, when there's new BRS figmas, priorities kick in.

I'm still hoping, praying, that the 7 Apostles from the BRS Game and Nana Gray get figmas. The only ones that'd make me feel uneasy is the 7 Apostle alien "CKRY" and "SAHA". SAHA, he's a buff-old man (not Master Roshi status, but somewhat Master Roshi status, and yet he's the only "martial artist" of the group) with a huge fucking exo-armor, so that's gonna be one fucking huge figure, which I feel won't happen. CKRY is also big and has to compliment SZZU as her "chariot".

Yo Soy Henshin!
Black?Rock Shooter TV series Official Trailer (2012) - YouTube

Why did I post this here? Well, let's face it. BRS TV-A is gonna eventually get figmas. That would make the 4th (5th if you count WRS) BRS figma incarnation since Black Rock Shooter Beast that comes with the BLK book. Dead Master gets an overhaul, and Mato, Yomi, and Yuu also get new designs reminiscent to their OVA incarnations.

We all know that there's going to be eventual figmas of these, if not BRS-A and Dead Master-A. And y'know, when there's new BRS figmas, priorities kick in.

I'm still hoping, praying, that the 7 Apostles from the BRS Game and Nana Gray get figmas. The only ones that'd make me feel uneasy is the 7 Apostle alien "CKRY" and "SAHA". SAHA, he's a buff-old man (not Master Roshi status, but somewhat Master Roshi status, and yet he's the only "martial artist" of the group) with a huge fucking exo-armor, so that's gonna be one fucking huge figure, which I feel won't happen. CKRY is also big and has to compliment SZZU as her "chariot".
Wow, I'm really not feeling those new designs at all. The originals are still the best in my opinion.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Figma Saber Zero v3 - March 2012

001bhf.jpg

[HIDE]005kmy.jpg[/HIDE]