Budou though
subaru found the cheat for kamen rider ar carddass. i bet he can do it for one piece ar carddass too. i need more nakama! i only have default luffy and promo chopper =/

how do you get more items? like healing items or does it use real money?

Rajio Showa Rider
Use the vendor. You get up to 5 free coins for it, and they replenish one per hour. And of course you can go to the shop and use real money to get more items and more coins if you want.

Owner of Taka Kujaku Condor
There is also the iapp cracker you can use.
With that, you can buy the gold coin without using money.
^^

Credit goes to the user who shared it, not me.
^^

Heh i shared that just that i forgot where i shared that , im serious cuz im a hacker who search for hacks just add Idwaneo/repo that Source and u can hack this game.

jovan needs to explain more clearly.

Alright :) sorry for taking a long time to reply cuz i dun come here often so what i was saying was
You can hack the money in the game by simply adding this in cydia\source >>http://idwaneo.org/repo/ or http://cydia.51ipa.com<< and download IAP Cracker(51ipa) or IAP Unlocker(Idwaneo) u can choose each of them once ur download is finish restart ur iphone/ipad/ipod then open the game then use the golden coin hack freely but if u feel not safe then logout of ur apple account then buy the golden coin.

Application updated to 2.0.1, not sure if the gold coins hack is patched, so download at own risk. For some reason i cant go in shop in 2.0.0...not sure if its my connection.

Anyway, Amazon has listed part 3 of the KR ar cardass series! Scheduled for 12/23 this year!

Source from Amazon.co.jp
仮面ライダーフォーゼ新フォーム参戦!カブトやキバなど新ライダーも続々登場!ゲームを大幅バージョンアップ!ゲームがさらに進化!Ver.3からは新モード搭載で、さらにバトルが面白くなる「イベントミッション」モード登場!仮面ライダーの世界を堪能できる多彩なミッションが発生!イベントミッションは、WEBや雑誌で配信予定!カードのミッションが隠された、「シークレットミッション」カードが登場!ミッションを探りながら、ワクワクドキドキのバトルに挑戦!種類数が増量!40種から51種に!シークレットミッション4種収録!新規キャラクター7体追加!「ARカードダス 第3弾 新規追加キャラクター」仮面ライダーフォーゼエレキステイツ、仮面ライダー電王ガンフォーム、仮面ライダーWヒートメタル、仮面ライダーオーズブラカワニコンボ、仮面ライダーストロンガー、仮面ライダーキバ、仮面ライダーカブト【カード内容】全51種=コモン25種、アンコモン14種、レア6種、スーパーレア2種、シークレットミッション4種、1BOX=20パック、1パック=3枚入り ※1BOXで全種類揃わない場合があります。 ※全カードARマーカー付き。※全新規CG。 ※データカードダスバーコード付き(再録バーコード)。 ※App Store、iPhone、iPod TouchはApple Inc.の商標です。【対応機種】iPhone3GS、iPhone4、iPod Touch(第4世代)ARカードダスで遊ぶには、App Storeからのアプリケーションのダウンロードが必要になります。アプリケーションは、Wi-Fi環境、App Storeへの接続が必要になります

1)New update: version 3 of app, adds new mode: Event mission mode
2) 51 cards total (11 more than previous series), 25 common, 14 uncommon,6 rare, 2 super rare, 4 secret mission
3) New riders join in the battle, Fourze Elec State, Den-o Gun Form, W Heat Metal, OOO Burakawani Combo, Stronger, Kiva and Kabuto

ok 3 questions...
!) when is the software update
2) what exactly counts as a special attack? Bc there is a mission or two where you have to only use special attacks and if that is the extreme attack then how do you only use those?!?!
3) I am only missing Ar codes 01-37 and 02-03 so anyone wanna help me out and post just the ar codes :) it would be a big help!!!

Budou though
you just need to check the app store to see if they updated or not