Lurker
In Abaranger when they thought that Asuka was death. All the Bakuryuu were crying and and Brachio asked if Asuka could hear their cries.

Also, later when they got Asuka's harmonica back from AbareKiller and Ryoga tries to play it for Brachio.

nonexistent
Mio tries to stop the fight between Kiva and Saga, knocked away from the two as Bishop takes his chance to fatally wound her for her earlier action. On the verge of death, Mio gives Wataru the ring he gave her during their early dating, and he puts it on her finger before she crystallizes and shatters.

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, TimeRanger's ending was really, really, tear jerking. I guess there is a reason why Nagai Masaru became a successful actor because of it, because when him and Yuuri were confessing their true feelings, that just pulls at your strings. Naoto's death, along with the respective departure of each of the members was sad. Bittersweet ending for sure, you never really have 4/5 of the team disappear and have the 6th die. Definitely agree with you there.

I totally agree on what you just said, as I just finished watching it the other day. It was so so sad to watch, especially the romantic moment between Tatsuya and Yuurri. Naoto character was one of my favorite characters too and it was sad to see him die, I mean I kinda felt sorry for him because of his character background because he was like a very hard worker, talented and at the same time he didn't fit very well at school and the timerangers gang. I mean the guy was going through such a hard time before he died, which was just more depressing to see. Timefire, dragon ranger and the king ranger were my favourite sixth rangers of all time.

Also I didn't know the guy played Tatsuya/time red became successful after Timeranger, the guy totally deserves it. He managed to pull everything together in Timeranger. So happy for him becuase he made timeranger great for me, I'm really glad some people became more successful after timeranger because we don't hear too many stories about actors from power rangers or super sentai becoming famous after their respective seasons have finished. So happy to hear that, such great acting!!!!!

Last edited:
glasses: on
Black: Kotaro's death at the hands of Shadowmoon, with Katsumi and Kyoko crying over his body.

Blade: Kenzaki's sacrifice for Hajime and the world.

Keitai Sousakan 7: 01's death, coming up with the answer he had been searching for. 07's sacrifice and Keita wanting to deck Magira but ultimately deciding he wasn't worth it.

Rescue Fire: Tatsuya trying to protect his orphanage and when the sister figure collapses from smoke inhalation in the ambulance.

Supaidaman!
Tsurugi's last episode. That was like a constant barrage of sadness and misery.

The death of Guildos in Liveman. He believed he was an alien, and discovers before dying he is a robot.Quite a sad death, he did not have time to understand everything,unlike Butchi,who also has a sad death.

Mazenda too ,has a sad ending.

In Bioman, Doctor man death is really sad. He really is a tragic villain.

R

raden238

Super Sentai: Any Old Professor/Mentor character that dies
Kamen Rider: All the 2000s Female characters that dies