Eye See You
The episode "Static" has former WWE Champion DAVE BATISTA!!.

I also noticed Bow Wow and SPD's Red Ranger were in an episode as well.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Wait, SPD Red? I must not have been back into PR when that aired, and therefore hadn't seen SPD yet. What episode was it?

Also, "Justice" is awesome. :thumbs:

Eye See You
Wait, SPD Red? I must not have been back into PR when that aired, and therefore hadn't seen SPD yet. What episode was it?

Also, "Justice" is awesome. :thumbs:

wasn't SPD Red a pizza delivery guy in that appearance?

SPD Red was in 2 episodes.

Once as a UPS delivery guy that delivered a package to Clark.

Second, he was in the ep as Bow Wow's basketball buddy.

Eye See You
Justice League kicked my ass.

Ya know I didn't even realise Arrow's base was the Watchtower until this episode lol.

So is this the last of these heroes we will be seeing?. I saw a trailer for the Aquaman pilot and it seems they tried to replace the Aquaman actor with Green Arrow's actor. WTF is that about?.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
The pilot for Aquaman was made before Green Arrow appeared on Smallville. They recast the character for it, but when it didn't get picked up they gave the actor the part of Oliver for Smallville. I loved the pilot and wish it had been picked up, but I think Smallville is a better show because he was playing Oliver.

I guess they didn't think the original actor they had playing Aquaman was up to carrying his own show.

Eye See You
I wonder if the Aquaman actor was pissed he wasn't going to be used for the Aquaman tv series.

and J'onn/Martian Manhunter has arrived!. I would have liked to seen him team up during the Justice League episode though.

So that slut Lana is pregnant and now engaged to Lex.

S

scikaiju

Justice League kicked my ass.

Ya know I didn't even realise Arrow's base was the Watchtower until this episode lol.

So is this the last of these heroes we will be seeing?. I saw a trailer for the Aquaman pilot and it seems they tried to replace the Aquaman actor with Green Arrow's actor. WTF is that about?.

Green Arrow shows back up, then joins the regular cast in the later seasons

Eye See You
Loved Red Krypto Clark crashing Lex/Lana's wedding announcement by telling everyone it was because of the baby, he even told his mom off for her disgusting love games with Lionel. I loved every moment of this because it's like Clark was telling these idiots exactly how I feel.

Lois under the red K..... OH MY ****!.

So Lex is pumping **** into Lana and child, this is morbid as ****. I bet Lex is trying to create a new superhuman or something.

Lana continues to be an annoying douche bag. Someone was stalking her so she hides in Clark's room. WHY CAN'T THIS ***** LEAVE CLARK ALONE?.

I need you guys to tell me if Lana leaves the show, not how, but IF she leaves the show. I need her gone. I cannot take this fucking ***** any longer.

Green Arrow shows back up, then joins the regular cast in the later seasons

Excellent news. Green Arrow kicks all ass.

S

scikaiju

Just a little while longer and your, what's the best word here, headache will leave the show