Status
Not open for further replies.
uTCHuuu kitaaaa
No new episode summaries? (For 9-10, or even 11-12) Or has it been posted already?:sweat:

Budou though
no, just no. if you aren't going to show you doing a fast transformation with the fourze driver, then don't talk about it.

The Meteor has landed
no, just no. if you aren't going to show you doing a fast transformation with the fourze driver, then don't talk about it.

But he did, you just need to use Clock Up to see it, that' s how fast HM's henshin was!

Budou though
naw. it was so slow that he didn't show proof that he did it. henshin with a kamen rider belt =/= super saiyan transformation.

that video had nothing to do with rumors of upcoming fourze material. dunno why that guy posted it

Ore, Sanjou!
The one problem I have with the States Switches is that they're mono-colour. I would've liked some coloured detail to them :hmm:

actually, they're not. if you look at the Elec Switch, you'll see that it has gold paint on the part that indicates that it's a Circle Switch

so the Fire Switch will probably have metallic red paint on it

naw. it was so slow that he didn't show proof that he did it. henshin with a kamen rider belt =/= super saiyan transformation.

that video had nothing to do with rumors of upcoming fourze material. dunno why that guy posted it

Dont you think you are overreacting a little?

I mean, it was just a joke... :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.