Would like to change his avatar
That playing the same song through the fights was something I was never too fond of in older shows.

I don't know why, but I think Let's Go Rider Kick would have been easier to take if they ever used the vocals, but it was always just instrumental.

Though I think that whole deal with Ninja Captor being a Sentai is silly, it was running at the same time as Goranger. But with Toei, anything's fair game.

Yeah, I find it irksome that people are trying to talk about it like it's a Sentai now. (Japanese fans have said that there should be a Gokaiger VS Ninja Captor movie! Ugh...) But Daisuke Ban as a sorta-Red and Kenji Ushio as the eldest hero (Ushio as a hero!) interests me.

Heroes are forever
The song they play varies, it's not only Let's Go Rider Kick.

And... are you sure Aoi? It's a friggin' long series. If you don't change your mind, then I might be in for this one.

Mr. Kamen Rider
Well it is only my favorite show of all time, so I'm obligated to join in on this one. :buttrock:

Nice post!!
I'll watch at least the first part of this one, real life willing.

Dude, I've always wanted to watch that show. I've always been interested in seeing Toei attempt to reboot the franchise the way they did with this show, and having a main hero who can fly is just such an awesome concept-

Oh, THAT Kamen Rider. That's cool, too.

(Seriously, I'll probably actually participate for once this time)

二番目の翻訳者
Very nice! Hopefully I'll be able to join in this time, I feel so bad about missing Gavan.

And congratulations on keeping this project going for so long, Aoi!