Space Ninja
The one that you like most.

No, seriously. Odds are, whatever Iron Man toy you find that you like most isn't made from any of the inferior molds that exist in the Iron Man 2 toyline or Marvel Universe. Pick one.

You'd have to pick something from the Deluxe IM2 line or an early MU to end up with a totally **** figure.

Brave Sound~
Here are my top 3 picks
[HIDE]
  1. Marvel Universe: Bleeding Edge/Modular Armour

I think he's got a really neat design, and plenty poseable. I prefer these styled hip joints as they're easier to manoeuvre.

immodular006.jpg

2. Iron Man 2 Comic Series: Ultimate Armour (NOT the shitty Mk. VI repaint)

Can also look up, plenty poseably although certain paint apps like the yellow arc light aren't colour accurate (do what I did and paint it if you're picky)

ultironman.jpg

Also comes with an alternate head that I find ridiculously awesome.

img8158r.jpg

3. Iron Man 2 Comic Series: Advanced Armour

The first 3.75" one I got that can actually look up, sad the rarity of such a feature. Shoulders might pop off from time to time and the fins on his back hinder torso movement; you can move the torso if you wish but it will end up bending the ends of the fins.

ironmanreview002.jpg
[/HIDE]

Last edited:
仮面ライダーディックヘッド

Those are two of my favorites. Bleeding Edge ("Modular") has great poseability, and I really like the design. Especially with all those little Arc ports that really pop out among the red & gold. It's also really cool, concept-wise.

The Advanced Armor would probably be my absolute favorite Iron Man figure if it weren't for the fact that he has no bicep or elbow swivels. But everything else about this figure looks great from every angle. The War Machine retooling's pretty damn great, too.