Why does tv nihon,and the majority, despise old sentais?

Read my smart post
To my knowledge the only "old" Sentai that is being subbed (and will eventually be finished soon) are Liveman by GUIS (on episoe 43 or something) and Sun Vulcan by GSF (episode 30)

The rest are shitty subs or HK. I would love to see more old Sentai subbed, but I don't complain because i'm just grateful someone is taking their own time to sub a show and release it for free

Mad Skillz
Changeman is currently being subbed by Dead Fish and his subs are pretty great.

Mad Skillz
Though he does take a different approach to subbing. His mentality is that he'll sub the plot heavy episodes first and then go back and do the fillers in case he loses interest in a show.

GAMMA TSUNAMI! (╯°□°)╯︵
Though he does take a different approach to subbing. His mentality is that he'll sub the plot heavy episodes first and then go back and do the fillers in case he loses interest in a show.

I was wondering why there were gaps in his Changeman Subbing, but I like that idea really.

But yeah, it's a shame, I'd love to see Winspector subbed.
Actually it almost happened. There was a group that worked on it but as of right now it has been dropped.

To my knowledge the only "old" Sentai that is being subbed (and will eventually be finished soon) are Liveman by GUIS (on episoe 43 or something) and Sun Vulcan by GSF (episode 30)
e
We're working on the last 4 episodes of Liveman right now. Hopefully we'll get them out before the year ends.

Nice post!!

I haven't noticed any tendency with DFF to prefer plot-oriented eps. A lot of the Changeman he's subbed includes filler while a lot of what isn't subbed yet (IIRC) includes some plot. He just seems to do things in the order he feels like, perhaps as the scripts come together.

Mad Skillz
Guess I was sort of wrong, I was just basing it off this post from the media matrix.

Thanks. I'll do my favorites and the major episodes first, just in case I end up not being able to finish the series. Then I go back and try to fill in the blanks. And then all my least favorite episodes usually get left to last. But hopefully it'll let me watch the entire series in order when I'm done without feeling like I've memorized every episode back-to-back.

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
Well, working with a certain sub group for brief period of time as an editor, I can tell you that it's mostly the translator's decision what gets their full time and attention and what doesn't

It's not so much bias as it is what's interesting to them as a whole

TVN doesn't particularly care for older Sentai? Then they don't sub older Sentai

I think it's unfair, but in the end, it's their decision