CHANGE! GoseiJon!
Who gives a flying **** about the money?

Apparently, unreasonable fanboys like you.

And I don't even care if you are joking or not. To completely put down an idea before we have ANY INFORMATION AT ALL is just stupid and I just think you don't like Kamen Rider. So, ANY group that has it and wants to bring it here makes you angry because it might take away from your precious Power Rangers show.

Golden Deal
facedesk-facedesk-facepalm-fail-demotivational-posters-1310644617.jpg

has left HJU. Not coming back.
You guys don't know and don't care how I feel about that. I'm done with you guys.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Just ease off and let's get back to speculating what this might be. We know ForeverRed is not a fan of Saban's Kamen Rider attempts in the past so just let him think what he wants. We don't have very much to go on and this thread has quickly spiraled out of control with nothing to discuss.

Golden Deal
Yup but it´s hard to speculate, when there are NO news or infos about it.
We heard nothing confirmed since this last 2 facts:

• Saban Brands filed a trademark for the name, "Power Rider."
    and
  • Saban Entertainment registered the domain "PowerRider.Org"

That are the 2 only things we know so far.

Last edited:
さあ, お前の罪を数えろ!
What I said earlier about Shotaro Ishinomonji not wanting US to adapt another KR, my bad I didn't know it was just a rumor.

Thing is in the Power Morphicon panel, the director of KR Dragon Knight said it was hard to convince the guys over at Japan to let them adapt KR again because 'They didn't want another Masked Rider'. So while the Shotaro part may be a rumor, it's clear Toei didn't want to give America another shot at Kamen Rider.

So, again, I'm sure Saban is aware of this and I doubt they'll try and waste their 'last chance' at KR, so I'm positive they'll go all out.

DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
What happened to Adness Entertainment?

They still exist. It's just that they don't make Kamen Rider adaptations anymore.

If he ever did. It's not like RX was some jewel anyways to begin with.

The thing is, Black RX was EASY to adapt! It was a no brainer! Yet Saban somehow fucked that up. HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!? :sly:

Ryuki, however, was very hard to adapt considering the Highlander-esque storyline, which would get ZERO approval from ANY kids network in the US, hence why Adness took a long time to make Dragon Knight.

Black RX's premise was more straightforward than Ryuki's, and lighter-toned than all of its predecessors (including Black).

Nobody gives a **** that Ishinomori said that anymore especially Toei...

A lot of fans do. The man's work is legendary, especially compared to a lot of the Heisei crap. Making terrible versions of his work is quite insulting.

Mad Skillz
Was it ever verified that Ishinomori said that? It seriously sounds like something an angry fan would say. I've always figured that Ishinomori would have loved these bizarre adaptations, Hirayama in particular seems like the sort of dude that would have liked a character like Dex.