The 3rd Pro Wrasslin' Thread - WWF,WWE,WCW,ECW,TNA,JAPAN,PAKISTAN etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Digital Artist
According to the SD reports from Mexico City

[hide]Alberto Del Rio loses to The Big Show by DQ[/hide]

WWE sure know how to book strong hometown heroes don't they?

They sure do. Lol...I wonder how they will treat Del Rio on RAW and Smackdown this week.

Sunday at Bound for Glory, Bobby Roode failed in his attempt to win the TNA World Heavyweight Championship when he was pinned by Kurt Angle, after the referee failed to notice his arm under the ropes or Angle using the ropes for leverage.

TNA had originally planned for Roode to defeat Angle for the belt. Hulk Hogan, however, lobbied to have the finish changed since he felt that the former Team Canada member wasn’t ready for a run with the title.

Between that and his war of words with AJ Styles in the last few days, there was a lot of resentment towards Hogan among the long time employees. Especially since Hogan was criticizing Styles on Twitter when it was known that he had missed Saturday’s Fan Interaction event due to a death in his family.

source: PWInsider.com

All I have to say is, F U Hogan. I never minded Hogan even with his big ego controlling WCW back in the 90's. But I hated this prick even since I found out that he didn't want to job to Shawn Michaels back in 2005. As a result, Shawn had to oversell ALL of Hogan's offense in Summerslam 05 and I was glad Shawn did that. Hogan is a dick and will never let his ego go. TNA will continue to plummet with him in it too.

Last edited:
You Got The TOUCH!
If that info from PWI is really true, then I expect Bobby Roode and AJ Styles possibly requesting a release (oh and maybe Samoa Joe too). These past weeks has shown that Roode is ready for championship, and they just fucked him over because of what Hogan says? Roode can go anywhere else and become legitimate champ anyday, same for AJ Styles (he still got few more good years on him).

and of course, **** TNA!

Throwing Some Justice!
It's truly a sad day in Hell that Hogan resigned his contract. I was hoping TNA would one day become a solid company again on the focus of wrestling, but now I don't know what to think of this outcome.

You Got The TOUCH!
Coming Soon to DVD and Netflix: The Self-Destruction of TNA, Featuring every former and currrent TNA wrestlers burying Hogan and Bischoff

also:

'however, it's being said that some believe TNA is eager to please Jeff Hardy at the moment, and might opt to make him the next Champion.'

Last edited:
Digital Artist
RAW review:
-Opening segment was weak. JR is rehired and gets put into a tag match with Cena vs Del Rio and Michael Cole. I had enough of commentators feuding with each other this year. Cole/Lawler was enough already.

-6 man tag match was not bad. But who else here guessed that the point of having John Morrison in the match meant that he was going to job? I did. Morrison continues jobbing until his contract expires IMO.

-I like Eve and thought her match with Natalya was ok. I didn't see any big botches.

-CM Punk/Miz had a very lengthy match. It was nothing special though and I'm still waiting to see when will Miz have a memorable match. I'm still liking the Awesome Truth team though.

-Dolph Ziggler was GOLD on the mic with Swagger and Vickie. I think he found the perfect tone of voice to use now. Get this guy in the legit main event scene soon next year. Zack Ryder defeating Swagger meh to me.

-Hey, Mason Ryan finally talked. He doesn't sound intimidating though. He gets disqualified after kicking Ziggler. I'm guessing these two will feud now. Man, Ryan still looks green. I'm just not feeling him.

-There's nothing big to talk about the main event. I knew Cena and Ross was going to win and Cole was going to take the loss. Cena gets to choose the stipulation of his match with Del Rio and gets the upper hand. Nothing big as this RAW was ok only.

Eye See You
Coming Soon to DVD and Netflix: The Self-Destruction of TNA, Featuring every former and currrent TNA wrestlers burying Hogan and Bischoff

also:

'however, it's being said that some believe TNA is eager to please Jeff Hardy at the moment, and might opt to make him the next Champion.'

To PLEASE Jeff Hardy?. This is a fucking joke. I am a Hardy fan but I believe after the stunt he pulled he should be starting from the bottom to rework his way to the top otherwise how will he learn from his mistakes from a professional level.

If that info from PWI is really true, then I expect Bobby Roode and AJ Styles possibly requesting a release (oh and maybe Samoa Joe too). These past weeks has shown that Roode is ready for championship, and they just fucked him over because of what Hogan says? Roode can go anywhere else and become legitimate champ anyday, same for AJ Styles (he still got few more good years on him).

and of course, **** TNA!

I don't blame them. Once Styles, Roode, and Joe are gone I am sure backstage morale will drop even more than it already is. TNA has truly become the new WCW 2000 era. Hogan & Bischoff are both once again going to help aid in the destruction of a wrestling company.

Hogan sickens me. I respect what his character did back in the day but nothing after that.

I am fine with Roode not winning the title, create more build up and push the feud that is fine but when it's Hogan causing the **** that is the line for me. Dixie Carter is a sexy idiot who should have dropped Bischoff and Hogan for the Heyman.

and TNA is shocked at how low ratings are compared to WWE... :sly:

c'moooooon.

I'd let guys like Bolt & Misfits run TNA, at least then we are garunteed some serious fucking wrestling. Also would need to add in only 1 soap opera writer because neither of them know a single **** about dramas. $10 (EURO) says that alone would kill what TNA is doing right now.

WWE is 100x better than TNA. CM Punk changed the WWE for the better.

The word of the day is YES!YES!YES!
I can`t stomach TNA anymore,which is sad.I used to never miss Impact,but nowadays I simply read the spoilers.

Moving on,IGN has revealed info regarding the Story Mode for WWE`12.I like the new approach,although the limited selection of characters is kind of odd.

So according to a spoiler I read for thursday's iMPACT...

[HIDE]James Storm is the new TNA champion beating Kurt Angle in about 3 minutes.[/HIDE]

Status
Not open for further replies.