The 3rd Pro Wrasslin' Thread - WWF,WWE,WCW,ECW,TNA,JAPAN,PAKISTAN etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Digital Artist
Morrison is a lost cause. He really needs to let Melina go as she is just a setback in his career. It's lame that Melina thinks it's not her fault nor Morrison's fault too. I mean, Morrison still can't talk to save his career. If he was able to do just that, we would see him like be treated well like how we are currently seeing Dolph Ziggler and Cody Rhodes now. However, he's still stuck in the same position he has always been and that's because he can't seem to improve. Maybe going to another organization will make him realize this because I think he's getting jobbed out until his contract expires.

Eye See You
Same here.

And honestly, I hope down the road Jack Swagger get's the US Title. He's perfect for that belt. If anyone can bring prestige back in the belt, I would be counting on him. Not to mention, he can bring the old WCW design back, but I'm not holding my breath.

wcwus.jpg

Just slap the WWE logo and were good to go. :thumbs:

There was a updated version of the WCW US title which looked even better than that. Angle was the last one to hold it during the Invasion.

Were those comments before or after she was fucking Dave Batista in front of John Morrison?.

CHANGE! GoseiJon!
We Are VR
David Lagana Joins TNA

Former WWE writer and Ring of Honor iPPV producer Dave Lagana has posted the following:

"...I leave Ring of Honor Wrestling to tackle new challenges. I’ve accepted a position as Director of Creative Writing with TNA Wrestling. My duties will be to focus solely on the development of new wrestling shows beyond the Impact Wrestling show. I’m excited to see what the future holds and thank everyone for the support over not only the last nine months of this site but through my entire career.

Sincerely,
David Lagana"

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/243572-former-wwe-a-roh-name-joins-tna-wrestling-creative-team

Throwing Some Justice!
People within TNA are getting worried, because a guy from Spike TV got fired who supported TNA for years and back them up. They hired a new person to take his place and I'm assuming he's not a fan of the company whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.