Good news guys, just installed a new version of Photoshop onto my laptop, just need to install a few more things and I will get back to requests either tonight or tomorrow.

Go ahead and scratch my request. I'm sure I will think of something else and at the same time, I want to lighten your load since I know you probably put a lot of efforts into these. But just to warn you...I'll be back...corny? Probably...did I feel awesome typing it? :megarock: That would be a yes...

Thanks and your post is made of win.

RISEN DEMON
Good news guys, just installed a new version of Photoshop onto my laptop, just need to install a few more things and I will get back to requests either tonight or tomorrow.
Thanks and your post is made of win.

My post might be made of win, but your sigs make it there halfway without any words.

:band:

My post might be made of win, but your sigs make it there halfway without any words.

:band:

Haha

Thanks Mucho, partner. ^_^

If I may request a Second version of the banner, only this time instead of the Logo, put Cure Melody, if that's all right.

Without further adieu:

20hkq52.png

I would like to request a signature and avatar.

This image for the avatar:

[hide]
scaled.php
[/hide]

And these for the signature:

[hide]
scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php
[/hide]

Text: Fight for Justice

Instead of my full username, can you just put Mik, please?

Thanks.

Last edited:
o.o I had forgotten about that request...

does this mean I wont get the IXA set?

Anyway, thanks, man.

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
Hi there Mach

Recently I made a TF2 spray tag based on this old Coca Cola poster and was wondering if maybe you could make it look a little aged (tearing, holes, etc.) for me

131835201567.png

Thanks in advance

New request, this time an Avi request.

Using this video:

Kamen Rider OOO - Time Judged All full PV By Shu Watanabe and Ryosuke Miura hd - YouTube

From 2:02 to 2:07, I'd like an avi of that sequence that fits HJU's avatar size, both dimensions and KB wise (150x150, 512 kb), and a smaller size (120x120, 100kb). Fancify it anyway you want. It's Ankh. Go nuts. <3

Video doesn't work, please post another link.

Hello, Mach. I'd also like to request for a new banner as well. It will use these three images:

[HIDE]
b0d34fe60451c70203c726cf302b0e18.jpg
(Cure Bloom)
sample-3f1011cb67cd2e699140498dd5054138.jpg
(Cure Egret)
f210439e45a5bda61f74517f7e2a0e9b.jpg
(Both Together)[/HIDE]

I would like it to be done in the style of Gatack and Magi's banners, with Cure Bloom on the left end, Cure Egret on the right end, and the image of the two of them together in the middle. I would also like the words "Splash Star" in the bottom right. Thank you in advance.

Here you go:

11slg7s.png

RISEN DEMON
By the by Mach, I didn't realize that I had not been giving you credit for my sig, so I redid it with your name in it as well. Sorry about that and its all better now.