Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie War Megamax

I wonder if they'll try to keep the post Decade Riders in every Movie Wars from now on? Like, both W and OOO also returning in the next one... It's not like the lack of cameos helped Core's finale, so a tradition like that shouldn't hurt these movies much.

Last edited:
Blazing Soul!
Nobody likes Decade . . . EVEN ME >:D

Decade: I'll just wait here in my corner while you guys have fun *grumble*

Well ok not everyone, but Decade didn't appear in Core and W is appearing in Megamax so . . .

"Training."
Decade should be with them since he is the first of the new Heisei Riders while acting as the bridge between the past and present.

Decade should be with them since he is the first of the new Heisei Riders while acting as the bridge between the past and present.

Well, although Decade kind of fits in the naming and gimmick scheme of the current Riders, the "new Decade" promo that aired when W was starting said that it started with W, not Decade. So, no, he isn't officially part of the new batch of Riders.

Heroes are forever
''Not the last of the old Riders, Decade. The first of the new.''
Space cookies if you know what I'm referencing.

And Nigo's helmet becomes the enigma it once was. Who ever did that probably liked the dark helmet as a child but it was kinda dumb to do so. Glad to see Foundation X back I would of been ok if they didn't but now we get closure!

Who else thinks this is becoming a trend? Like every reunion we get multiple riders teaming up Showa style?

When it comes to Decade, you can't even talk about it without someone ripping it apart for almost every little detail. Even Toei is aware of how much it's hated, despite how well it did in the rating. Most of it from the English speaking fans. Even though there are some that still enjoy it to this day.

Lurker
I'm all for ManoEri being Nadashiko, her bubbly idol personality fits with all the happy high school stuff of Fourze

As for Foundation X, that will be weird for me, seems like a way just to include W

I would have liked it alot more if OOO was in the middle, so we can have a 2 slotted belt, 3 slotted belt, 4 slotted belt thing

Budou though
foundation x just loves their devices with a button on them (dopant memories and soon to be switches)