Status
Not open for further replies.
shinkenchange!starninger!
i didnt see gai as kingranger in the preview does that mean kingranger isnt getting used?

In the episode 31 preview, Goro said the ultimate power of some Sentai teams were stolen. So, I'm guessing the Changeman, Flashman, and Maskman rumor might be true??

Man, I'm kind of bummed at how they didn't use the Jetman theme for their tribute when we had the awesome Liveman theme during their tribute.

Well, I know it won't be the same as if it was actually on the show, but here's (again) my attempt at adding the theme anyway to the fight scene.:sweat:

[ame="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k1MUElQq8LH9OR2nbYR"]Dailymotion - Edit 2 - a Film & TV video@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video@@AMEPARAM@@video[/ame]
(Sorry that it's in Dailymotion; you'll have to click on the link to see it)

Anyway, I REALLY enjoyed this episode. I thought that the scene where Joe finishes Zcien off was very satisfying, even if the character was only around for one episode. I really hope we get a dramatic final fight between Joe and Barizorg, with Joe struggling to save his former mentor and friend. And again, it's nice to see Don and Ahim do tag team attacks when they're paired up in a fight. It always takes me back to their training in the Gekiranger tribute. :)

And next week is Ohranger! I can't wait! :buttrock:

Gokai-oh turned into Liveman robo!?

In the episode 31 preview, Goro said the ultimate power of some Sentai teams were stolen. So, I'm guessing the Changeman, Flashman, and Maskman rumor might be true??

I don't think so. The rumors might NOT be true. But I expect that the debut of Gokaigalleon Buster in Ep32.

Last edited:
In Justice, We Trust!
Currently in the middle of watching episode 30.

So they just go up to any random person with a skateboard asking if they're in Liveman?

That reminds me of the Beer Baron episode of the Simpsons. :laugh:

It would be awesome if the great power of the OhRangers was Red Puncher or OhBlocker.

I love how Joe meets Joe, yet Gai doesn't get to meet Gai.

Wait a minute, we got Gai meets Gai (Black Condor) & now Joe meets Joe (Yellow Lion)?

This is how in KR decade shouldn't changed their past riders names like Natsumi to Haruka (KR Larc in Diend's world).

Lurker
Is that the same Black Condor actor?

Yep! You're looking at the same actor that played as Black Condor back 20 years ago in Jetman (Toshihide Wakamatsu is his name). :)

DANG. THAT WAS AN AWESOME TRIBUTE EPISODE.

I would even say it was on par with Jetman and Carranger's tribute episode.

Man, Nishimura looks great considering Liveman aired like...22 years ago?

This episode shows how they can develop characters, as well as have good tribute episode.

Man, I'm kind of bummed at how they didn't use the Jetman theme for their tribute when we had the awesome Liveman theme during their tribute. I loved the modernized Liveman transformation sequence with the poses, as well as using Liveman weapons. I loved Red Falcon's Falcon Break in Liveman so seeing it again rocked my socks.

And we get SUPER LIVE ROBO???? Well, I guess it is a significant mecha considering its the first one who combined two mechas into one.

Were the butterflies during Joe's speech to Joe's about Liveman a homage to their opening? I don't know. It might just be me.

Awesome sunset battle. That's rare.

Next week is Ohranger!!! Woot!

I totally agree with you there. Plus the butterflies were definitely a homage to Liveman. The reason why I think that they didn't use the Jetman theme for episode 28 is because it was a happy theme which really didn't stick out for the episode & wouldn't be appropriate, knowing that Gai Yuki is dead.

Lurker
Gokaiger OP performed live

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3oo9tvXv48"]Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger Live - YouTube[/ame]

DANG. THAT WAS AN AWESOME TRIBUTE EPISODE.

I would even say it was on par with Jetman and Carranger's tribute episode.

Man, Nishimura looks great considering Liveman aired like...22 years ago?

This episode shows how they can develop characters, as well as have good tribute episode.

Man, I'm kind of bummed at how they didn't use the Jetman theme for their tribute when we had the awesome Liveman theme during their tribute. I loved the modernized Liveman transformation sequence with the poses, as well as using Liveman weapons. I loved Red Falcon's Falcon Break in Liveman so seeing it again rocked my socks.

And we get SUPER LIVE ROBO???? Well, I guess it is a significant mecha considering its the first one who combined two mechas into one.

Were the butterflies during Joe's speech to Joe's about Liveman a homage to their opening? I don't know. It might just be me.

Awesome sunset battle. That's rare.

Next week is Ohranger!!! Woot!

You know what was missing from that episode? Joh dying!
Think about it: in Liveman, every one shot character was killed off. They should have killed off Joh too.
That would have been a real tribute to what Liveman was about: pretending to protect the lives of everyone while killing everyone off.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.