Lurker
The fact that Marvel "BORROWED" the idea of Kamen Rider or Skull Man wouldn't surprise me

They created Ghost Rider in 1973, the same year when the original Kamen Rider series ended

This MAY have also lead to their brief partnership during Japanese Spiderman and Battle Fever J

It's also worth nothing that Marvel produced the Power Rangers and Masked Rider comics, maybe there's something behind that as well, OTHER than Stan furiously bribing Saban with wads of cash for the rights

Well, I have my friend convince that the Kamen Rider franchise is a strange Japanese equivalent of the Marvel Universe.

With RaToraTa as their Wolverine and Decade as their Galactus :laugh:

Next time I'll show him one of Birth's inside helmet shots and tell him it's their Iron Man :anime:

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Decade as Galactus :laugh:

Amazon would make a decent Wolverine analog because he's BRUTAL.

And Den-o is a less homicidal Deadpool :laugh:

#MissionMiami
I come barring some news if you want to take it or not.

I was told by a source that used to cover KRDK back in 07 that "Power Rider" will most likely (not officially decided on) be a American Adaptation of Kamen Rider Fourze. Which actually makes sense considering Foruze is called "Power Cosmic" in the show.

Saban is more focused on planning PR-2012-13 which is why they probably trademarked the name just in case anyone plans to use it between 2011 and whenever they decided to begin working on this series.

Take it with a grain of salt if you will.

私の占いは当たる
I come bearing some news if you want to take it or not.

I was told by a source that used to cover KRDK back in 07 that "Power Rider" will most likely (not officially decided on) be a American Adaptation of Kamen Rider Fourze. Which actually makes sense considering Fourze is called "Power Cosmic" in the show.

Saban is more focused on planning PR-2012-13 which is why they probably trademarked the name just in case anyone plans to use it between 2011 and whenever they decided to begin working on this series.

And suddenly it all makes sense.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"

I was told by a source that used to cover KRDK back in 07 that "Power Rider" will most likely (not officially decided on) be a American Adaptation of Kamen Rider Fourze. Which actually makes sense considering Foruze is called "Power Cosmic" in the show.

And suddenly it all makes sense.

Yeah, that makes sense to me as well.

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men

Ehhhhhhhhhh, I'm kinda leery that they would just automatically adapt Fourze but it does get them out of the continuity loop hole with Decade

Fourze totally has Saban's name all over it, just look at the theme. They do have a lot to cover for these next two adaptions, but I predict we could hear more early to mid 2012.

is now a pony, it seems.
If Saban keeps the high school setting, they better do something creative with it. The high school stuff in Fourze was really too cliche. :/

The Meteor has landed

.........yay?

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Hmmm...........Sakamoto did manage to get the title as head director for Fourze, I smell conspiracy?