Status
Not open for further replies.
仮面ライダーディックヘッド
1315243261tra2.jpg

Topspin's hiding behind the trailer... :laugh:
Ohhhhhh, ****. I can't even begin to guess how much that's gonna cost, and dammit, I'm gonna end up paying it. :laugh:

Brave Sound~
I'm pretty sure that's a custom, even saw it in the TFW Customs forum. What's even more badass is that it transforms back into a trailer

Cooksux: How come you haven't posted your review for Stormbomb?

EDIT: Here's cooksux's review of Stormbomb CA-04

fpstormbomb7.png

Good question. I think I forgot to lol. I had to deal with some server issues and just lost track of where I was.

Irregular Hunter
Wow, apparently my local Walmart (New Boston, Ohio) turned into a gold mine over the last month. They had Ultimate Optimus, Cyberverse Guzzle, and much of late Generations, including Warpath, Wheeljack, and Thundercracker.

Nothing else new in Deluxe or Voyager though. Though they also picked up a good stock of PR Samurai toys.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Some folks have already got their hands on Cyberverse Soundwave. I still haven't found Guzzle in my area, though I did get Windcharger today.

Lurker
Dang. Amazon Unicron looks nice... I wish I had the money. Also, this Unicron isn't actually part of the DotM line is it? The packaging looks more like the Generations line with a bit of the DotM influences on it. Kind of like the BBTS exclusive Seacon set.

Status
Not open for further replies.