Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering, how come Gai Yuki wasn't wearing his brown jacket and black gloves? So far, just about every legend character (except Kakeru) was in their familiar outfits in the series.
Yukito/AbareBlue also won't be wearing his jacket in the Abaranger tribute.

Lurker
Just wondering, how come Gai Yuki wasn't wearing his brown jacket and black gloves? So far, just about every legend character (except Kakeru) was in their familiar outfits in the series.

probably white to show he was in heaven and black in the mortal world to show he was dead?

i wonder how gai would react if the team got a actual gold ranger on the team lol

Lurker

my guess(probably wrong) is that its too hot to be waering a jacket right now which is why the gokaigers have only been wearing clothes that are either thin or short sleeves(like how Marvelous has been wearing a vest and short sleeve shirt combo and Ahim hasn't been wearing her boots for like the past 8 episodes)

Live to Win
my guess(probably wrong) is that its too hot to be wearing a jacket right now which is why the gokaigers have only been wearing clothes that are either thin or short sleeves(like how Marvelous has been wearing a vest and short sleeve shirt combo and Ahim hasn't been wearing her boots for like the past 8 episodes)

He's already dead - ghosts don't sweat. And Gai riding his bike without his black gloves is uncharacteristic.

He's already dead - ghosts don't sweat. And Gai riding his bike without his black gloves is uncharacteristic.
Not just for him, but for anyone. If those gloves are part of biking leathers and not there to keep his hands warm, then yes he should've worn them. As for the jacket, even if he regularly wore it, it's not a uniform like say, Dekaranger's, and considering he's dead, he'd no longer have it anyway.

Kakeru's lack of team uniform was justified by the fact he was at work by the way.
Do you guys think we will be seeing the gokaigers in their coats more once we get back to winter?
Yeah, and Gai will probably finally wear his too.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Plus, he returned them at the end of Gaoranger, and even in the Gao vs Hurri team up I think he returned them too. Or it's normal to assume that he returned them.

Lurker
Just saw ep 28 subbed and I sorta chuckled when Gai said "Why am I the only one who can't see him(Yuki Gai) ?"

TO PREVENT YOU FROM GETTING YOUR FANGASM ALL OVER THE AWESOME GAI !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.